Up for Grabs! Experienced mythic raiders just for you!

We are currently 3/10M CN and will be 4/10M shortly. Several players looking for a new home as our current guild will be stopping their progression team.
What we can bring is a Pally Main tank, Resto Druid, Warlock, Hunter and much more. Additionally some of our players are looking for a Heroic raid team and not a progression mythic team, and would be willing to be placed onto a second raid team as back up.

Our logs are majority purple and orange parses. Please reply and leave your Horde guild info, with raid days/times. And a form of communication so we can get in touch with you for perhaps a trial! Let’s talk more!

Hi!

If you can make late raid times, we can accommodate all of you.

We have a second AOTC focused weekend team that raids between 10pm to 1am EST Fri/Sat.

Our weekday team is currently 5/10M (soon to be 6/10 with sub-20% artificer pulls), and raid between 12:30am to 3am EST on Tue/Thu/Fri.

If interested, you can reach out to me via:

BNET: Garath#11656
Discord: Garath#3156

2 Likes

Good morning!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on Area52

We are an inclusive/LGBTQA+ guild; super friendly; we have game nights/movie nights/events

Our main team is 10/10H 2/10M (have progress on Hungering)
Times: Friday/Saturday 8-11pm EST
We do not like to keep a bench, we like to rotate players in and out to get everyone kills and to give people small raiding breaks.

We had a Heroic team that was around half way through NC Heroic but people quit being able to show up for Thursdays (8-10pm EST) so we are planning to change the day/time for the guild. We’re currently looking at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday with different times. If there’s something that works for your heroic people, we can put that down!

My bnet is Okashiro#11455
Discord: Okashiro#2856

Best of luck!

1 Like

If you’re available fri/sat 10pm to 1am cst feel free to reach out. My discord is itschrismang#1569 we also do heroic/alt night on Wednesday
Zero Visibility is currently 3/10m and looking for more players that are capable of pushing as far into mythic as possible. We have a chill group of skilled players and need a few more to strengthen our roster, you might have exactly what we need. Hope to speak with you soon.

Heyo,
Honor of the Horde(6/10M) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Bumping this for my friends! We’ve reached out to all the guilds above but still open to offers!

Hey, we are 3/10 M, almost 4/10 M. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm est. Bnet is Naddy#11821.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)