<Unyielding> [ NA | Pagle | Alliance ]

<Unyielding> is looking for some like-minded people to slay Classic foes with!

We’re folks who share a similar vision for Classic: Do all the things, progress in raids, and enjoy the journey. We have no long p-server history together, no power motives, no loot funneling plans … we aren’t forming a Guild so that leadership can play meme specs without reprisal. Our main goal is to create/be part of a community minded ‘guild-comes-first’ sort of place, filled with people who sincerely look forward to the journey through Old Azeroth.

Region: NA
Server: Pagle
Raid Times: Mon/Wed 8 -10:30 EST. (If /when needed, another day will be added to this, most likely around Phase 5.)

-Raid Class Needs-
Druid - Resto Low
Hunter - Closed
Mage - Closed
Paladin - Closed
Priest - Closed
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - Closed
Warlock - Closed

Guild Basics:

• We wish to emphasize the importance we place on being part of a quality community. We firmly believe neither Guild longevity or progression can happen without it.
  • The Guild isn’t G rated. Adult humor is expected, even encouraged. Just know that outright abuse isn’t tolerated. We ask that a reasonable regard for the feelings, wishes, rights or traditions -of both guildies and members of the the overall server community- be maintained.
  • All play styles are welcome and we plan to do all the things.
  • Ideally, prospects won’t have difficulty accepting different personalities -or points of view- because you’re already old hands at practicing respect. You’re the kind of folks who are more likely to help others up rather than push them down.

Raid Basics:

• We’ll strive to foster a relaxed, adult raid atmosphere – an environment where our Raiders can easily maintain focus on progression.
  • We aren’t mandating any hard daily logon or xp per hour/week requirements. Just know that we do plan to run our first non-pug guild raid on December 2nd, 98 days after Classic launch.
  • Some of the more non-traditional raiding specs will be accepted in the Raid Team, but not lots. (Vanilla class roles were what they were.) Whatever your class/spec, we’ll expect the basics: Be prepared, know your role, have applicable consumes, learn from mistakes, be ~15 mins early etc…
  • We will be using a transparent loot council which will include a weekly rotation of random raid members.
  • World firsts aren’t our goal since they already happened years ago. We wish only to consistently progress and enjoy the journey, all the way through Naxx.

Please post any questions and we’ll respond ASAP.
Or hop right in - h ttps://discord.gg/Pn79N7Y

Take care all!

3 Likes

New toon, zero posts, using the term “we” yet needs all classes.

“Something’s not quite right.”. :grin:

New toon, zero posts, using the term “we” yet needs all classes.
“Something’s not quite right.”. :grin:

We appreciate the feedback.

We’re glad to expand on ‘Newly Founded,’ addressing any concerns you might have. Ask away!

Community isn’t everything, its the ONLY thing.

1 Like

We fully agree. Community was far more encouraged by the games design once upon a time. Not so much anymore.

Still looking for all classes. Still looking for a release date.

I’m interested. I’ll probably be rolling a druid(feral/restro) and warlock(affliction) when classic hits. Not sure which I’ll main atm.

1 Like

If you want, reach out to one of us through disc and we’ll get this thing goin.
And if you’re posting to just keep this in your feed, we dig it.

All classes are still needed.

Disc asks for an additional 4 digit code before i can send you a request at Lucky#7586 . just letting you know in case others run into this issue as well.

1 Like

Hm. We’ve had folks successfully reach out through disc since this recruitment post was made.

I’ll look into it ritemeow.

(edit)

Seems to be working on my end. Be sure to check for spaces, spelling and accidentally added characters.

It’s a beautiful Tuesday! Feel free to come hang out(even if you have no intention to join) we love the company and the chance to meet new people to nerd out with about classic.

1 Like

Yeah man!

Update: Some open roles are available and members from all classes are still sought.

#WTB[release date]

What do you call 25 Paladins in Crystal Lake?

A Bubble bath! ba dum tsss

Still looking for more.

1 Like

Did you hear about the Tauren who got promoted?

He was outstanding in his field…

Still LFM , all classes!

How does Naxxramas fly?

With its four wings!

(so bad, sorry all)

We’re steadily growing and looking for more.

What do you call a female tauren with one leg?

Eileen.

1 Like

6:30 is my favorite time, hands down.

Still LFM for all the things!

I’m interested. How do I get in touch.

Heya, Xenock. If you prefer a 1on1 sorta chat, feel free to add - Lucky#7586, BiggestofDogs#5061, or Protlite#7142 in discord.

Or hop right in - h ttps://discord.gg/Pn79N7Y

Take care

What do you call a tauren with no legs?

Ground beef.

Why do rogues wear leather armor?

Because it’s made of hide! o_0

Still LFM for all the things.