Unyielding is Recruiting Key Roles for AOTC Raiding and more in TWW

I’m Ish, guild leader from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We are currently recruiting a couple more players to fill out our raid roster. We are also looking for any capable, friendly and fun players to hang out in our guild to run keys with, questing and achievement chasing.

Who we are:
We’re a group of friends who have stuck out the hard times in Dragonflight and are filling out the rest of our raid team so we can hit the ground running once the new expac drops. We have several former CE raiders as well as some that are new to WoW learning their way along in Dragonflight. Regardless of the standing, we get done what we set out to accomplish. We’re an older guild, most of our players are over 35 years old, but we do have some young ones too. A lot of us are Vanilla vets, and have raided since the dawn of WoW time.

What we do:
We raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 CST. We have alt nights on Sunday. We do maintain an item level requirement as well as a dps check for our raids, but they’re established far in advance and are willing to help those out that are close but not quite there.
We’ve hit AOTC every season of Dragonflight and have managed to dabble a bit in Mythic as we’ve gone along. We run keys nearly every night, either pushing, or just to fill our vaults. We have people that go for the hard achievements, and we have people that just love to log onto Discord and chat. Our main focus of the guild is raiding, but we do have several players that are just there as friends.
Most importantly, we work with people if they are struggling. I don’t believe that anyone is unteachable. If you put in the work, and are willing to learn, then we will help you become the best player. I’ve seen players in our guild that have started out in the single digit gray parses turn it around to be one of the highest dps dealers in the raid. We don’t bench players for poor performance. We may ask you to sit out until we can figure out your problem, but we’ll work at it, and get you back in as soon as we can.

What we’re looking for:
Are you our unicorn? We’re mostly stacked out, but we’re looking for just a couple more roles to fill for a fully buffed raid team. We would love to have a druid on our team. A resto druid would be a great fit for us. Even more so if you can flex to boomkin. Or just a straight up laser-chicken.
We’re looking for 1 possibly or 2 more healers that can raid heal. We have 2 priests and a Shaman, and would love to branch into the other classes as well.
We’re also looking for a ranged DPS. A mage or elemental shaman would be great here. Our raid team has Hunters coming out of our ears, but we would welcome some in the guild to run keys with.
As far as just running keys, any and all classes are welcome. We’re especially short on tanks and healers in this role as well. Ideally, we don’t want to have to pug outside of the guild for this.

Contact Us!
You can reply on here, or message us on Discord. I’m Ishythesquishy, the GM. My raid lead is Cloutchocula69, or an officer, Deadweaz.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Bump! Weaz gives Free Cookies!

1 Like

Healer intetested ipwnju in discord. Ipwnju#1104 on bnet

added you on discord

Interested. Sent friend req. on discord.

Hello, interested and ditto! Sent friend request on Discord. Mine is calida. :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hey, I think we got disconnected on discord. I had an issue and didn’t get back to you in a timely manner. I sent you another friend request, I’d still like to speak with you!

We’re still recruiting! Looking for a mage and druid. Hit us up