Unusually small hp pool? am i tripping?

so according to the wow armoury, my hp should be 811.4 K hp, but my in game hp is 689K
this is a hp disparity of about 122k
im ilvl 483
the wow armoury website says i should be 811k, but in game its not like that

when im fully naked im also at a lower hp than other fully naked firemages. fully naked im 65k, and another mage that was human was 77k

i used to be on a server called “illidan” and i used to be a troll, but i switched to dwarf and to a new server, because dwarfs have better racials for m+

is this a bug? i hope other stats like my int or other dps oriented stats arent bugged too

this is my wow armoury link

other people told me i was this health as well, so its not a bug on my screen

uh… how do i show proof of this?
it wont let me upload a screenshot from imgur…
help?

You need a Trust Level on the forums that most players won’t have in order to insert a live link to imgur or most websites.

You can paste the link surrounded by backtick characters (`) and the link will be “neutralized”. It won’t be a live link but the forums won’t mess with it, so it can be selected and opened manually.

Like this.

`www.google.com`
www.google.com

ok, here is a picture of my hp pool. as you can see its 689k at ilvl 483
right now im ilvl 484 and 694k hp

https://imgur.com/a/C7V4afT

i do not have resurrection sickness. i do not have any broken equipment. i dont have any debuffs

please explain to me why my hp is so low, when other mages have a much higher hp, and it says on the wow armoury my hp should be much higher

https://i.imgur.com/IF03y37.jpeg

this has to be a bug, yes?

War Mode + Glass Cannon

4 Likes

Well, you covered up your buffs and debuffs, so all we have is your word on it. And if you had a buff or debuff that reduced your health and you didn’t recognize it, your word on the subject would be wrong and the solution to your mystery would be out of reach.

I don’t understand the significance of having the bags open, anyway.

To the broader issue: why is it so hard to find current documentation on how health is calculated? It would be dirt simple to plug the displayed level, class, and stamina into a formula and understand what the expected health level should be, if only the dang formula were documented someplace.

omg!
it was warmode and glass cannon!
you are right!!!
i didnt even know what that was. OMFG hahaha

wow okay. hahaha its fixed now! i thought this persisted though dungeons, but apparently its just warmode haha

1 Like

So, I have to ask: how did you recognize it?