Unsubbed, /rude

No gimmick mount is worth losing the ability to vote with my wallet for 6 months to a year at a time. Sad to see I still can’t launch the game today, but I’m not surprised.

The changes to ret paladin in pvp made a 1 trick pony a 0 trick pony and left the spec pretty unplayable, and that’s what I have to look forward to when the game actually launches.

Maybe I’m overreacting to the class changes, but there’s 4 weeks of sub time left, and the longer the game doesnt launch the shorter you have to sell me on the idea of continuing to play this game.

You don’t care and you’re not reading, I know, but if someone is actually wondering why people quit this game even if only because they’re losing money from low subs, this is one reason why, and while my reasons may be niche the feelings I have are shared across a lot of other peoples’ situations.

/rude right back at you.

5 Likes

Every release the classes get dumbed-down, and the play a bit more boring … canceled sub as well … it’s an old kids game, and when it won’t launch, you get an idea of what you really have - nothing just wasted time in your life.