Unsubbed, no love for Arcane

No response to Arcane pain. No money for you. Bye!

4 Likes

Cya! Can I haz yer stuffs???

1 Like

Converted all gold to Blizzard account dollars… I’m rich!

BTW ,I had more fun unloading 6 million gold of inventory on the AH these past 10 days, compared to playing this game. Cya: Torghast, Maw, M+, Renown, PvP… just getting tired thinking about it.

4 Likes

Sounds like Arcane wasn’t your only problem then…

2 Likes

Death by a thousand cuts. Blizz doesn’t listen to complaints in general unless it affects their bottom line. There have been a lot of complaints in SL. They really blew it this xpac.

3 Likes

that’s why i’m switching to classic lol, none of this bs exists there

4 Likes

And you won’t be playing arcane except all by your lonesome there either lol.

Or fire until you get to AQ so have fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, I’m just saying TBC is looking pretty sweet to me

1 Like

Classic TBC is coming out in May. And Arcane was really good in TBC. Set bonus on tier was fantastic. Basically an AB spam and you win.

I’m planning on going frost or fire for TBC and play fire in retail lol, so that post wasnt really about arcane

Honestly, good on you. I have thought about it myself, except I still play classic, so I can’t unsub. More and more, I just raid log for retail. Log in Tuesday, grab anima and souls quest, fly to Nathria, and log out until raid time. After the raid is done, I’ll do a mythic or two with the guild and then log out until tomorrow’s raid. After the next raid day, I don’t log back in until Monday and then I sit there and really contemplate how much I care about getting my soul ash and souls from the maw/choreghast. Getting 20 souls isn’t enjoyable and I can’t even use them because you simply don’t get enough anima ever, and the game simply isn’t enjoy enough to do daily chores anymore that hardly reward you for your time.
As for Arcane. I enjoy it, and I consider myself a good arcane mage. Even that is unrewarding, though. What do I get for putting in the effort of getting a little better every week? I’ve thought about playing another character, and I have 2 more 60s ready. However, both are at the point where I need to grind out that legendary and go do more choreghast.
To end the rant and stay on topic, I have a character that I put time and effort into. Blizzard doesn’t want to respect that time and effort, so I get why people quit. I wish I could unsub, but I enjoy classic more than retail.

2 Likes

Umm what’s the problem with Arcane? For the level of content you do, it’s perfectly fine. Are you quitting because it’s not performing well in mythic raids? Which you don’t even do?

It’s actually performing better in mythic because the only people who play arcane at that level are the true masters of the spec and would likely do better as any spec. They’re the bottom of the bottom for Heroic CN as of the latest results.

1 Like

Holy crap, you just described my exact feelings towards the game at the moment.

Log in, check my cache for vendor trash, do the weekly souls quest, fly to Nathria, do my 1 night of raiding and log out. 1 night a week I do some M+ with the guild. Maybe, maybe I’ll log onto my alt and run some casual content like the weekly dungeons or LFR if I can be bothered.

If I didn’t play with RL friends I’d have left during Antorus. As it is, I think I need to take a break until TBC comes out but I want my AotC first.

1 Like