Unpopular WRA Opinions

I feel like… when I pointed it out, cabal wasn’t a good phrase to use. Because it implies it’s a larger group than just a handful of bizarre people.

We all know who the real Cabal is.

_https://www.destinypedia.com/images/2/2a/Grimoire_The_Cabal.jpg

1 Like

I like how this went from WRA opinions to just WoW/lore opinions… unless I misunderstood the title. Sounded like WRA community opinions. Anyway.

I guess my biggest grievance is: TRP/MRP and all those addons that let you add large amounts of info about your characters ruined WoW roleplay.

Custom name, fine-tuning your class/race name, OOC/IC toggle, maybe a link-only place for character art, should have been it, if that.

Now RPers spend more time writing essays about their characters (that no one reads, let’s be real) than actually roleplaying.

Sure, maybe you’ve read a few- before a walkup, or your friend’s.
And now you’ve tossed out what could have been a couple days of roleplay getting to know those things organically and not just prose’d off to you in fancy, 20-year-old’s tumblr-refugee, over-descriptive, “”“deep”"" writing style.

Drives me insane. And now, people don’t think you’re even a roleplayer if you don’t have one of those addons.

Not to mention, they also enabled people to leave stupid OOC messages at a glance, like “haha top feral druid on server git gud i don’t rp” or “lookign for a bf to spoil me on this game please help”

I just… I love this game. Nothing that changes really bothers me… but this is the one thing that drives me nuts.

3 Likes

i just stopped posting seriously for the most part and attempt to dunk on people with low quality posts as a freelance troll-type creature and i like to think, for my own amusement, people smatter me in with “the cabal”

1 Like

Now that Saresthalt exists, I can pet doggos on both factions. What a time to be (sorta) alive!

I’m an ex Scarlet Paladin, who became a friggen death knight. Cabal Zealot all the way, friends.

Edit. This is post number 666. The cabal IS real.

3 Likes

Now the cabal is fake. Nyeh.

4 Likes

Sad!

Also with how many forum folks I’ve seen in-game, y’all could be classified as unicorns :unicorn:

Now my opinion.
There’s a difference between justified anger, and then just dunking on something in a manner ‘I’m gonna poke the beehive! I wonder what’s going to happen!’

…“gee golly gee, who would’ve thought…”

Obviously, the former is fine and dandy, but the latter is becoming more prevalent. It’s so much :salt:

8 Likes

Adds new thing to his title

Resident Token Australian Unicorn Satan Disney Princess Forumite.

4 Likes

Careful, all those words won’t fit in your MRP :sob:

I’m gonna be Fluffy Cuddly Totally Not Evil or Forgetful/Forgettable Forum Mage #14797520
…oops now I did it myself :face_with_monocle:

I will fight you for the Resident Token Australian title. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Drop Bears and Magpies at 10 paces.

3 Likes

The loser must provide the rest of the server with Vegemite for a month.

1 Like

Hey, whoa, no, I don’t want to murder people here.

A lot of folks don’t understand you only lightly apply vegemite, unless you’re using brown bread and really strongly-flavoured cheese, then you go H.A.M. on it.

I still get the giggles remember the day an american at work decided to show how aussie he was and showed off his vegemite sandwich, not understanding why so many of us were going “Mate, NO!” with a 3-mm thick coating across an entire bun and nearly no butter.

Guy took one bite, turned red, then green, then proceeded to start projectile vomiting all over the lunch room because, for some obscure reason, non-australians think you apply vegemite the same way you apply honey, jam, nutella or peanut butter.

Do not.

No matter how much the broadly-grinning aussies tell you to ‘lay it on thick’, do not do this to yourselves.

4 Likes

I do not believe Australia is real. Sareth has tried many times to convince me, I don’t buy it.

5 Likes

Australia is one of the largest hoaxes ever. Do not be tricked.

E: last time I saw your name, you were 110! Grats on 120!

E2: …or were you always 120 and I’m just a big ol derp? Either way, you hit it at one point (giggity). Congrats!

1 Like

I did it \o/ who’s a loser now, mom?!

2 Likes

I mean, Australia is just as real as Denmark.

Still wondering why Sweden or Germany doesn’t annex that unclaimed land between them.

Sweden is too neutral, and Germany is still paying off debt from WWII, so they’re probably not looking to stir the pot again for at least another twenty years.

I just wanted to post this…does it mean i made it…? :thinking:

You can post youtube links at level 2, if that’s what you’re referring to, Keyas :stuck_out_tongue: