Unpopular WRA Opinions

I am schrodinger’s draenei

1 Like

Pictures Draenei in a box…

2 Likes

Sarestha petted me in dog form once.

It was a good pet, but her hand was a little…cold.

4 Likes

Hey hey hey I charge extra for that nonsense

1 Like

you just disagree with someone until they accuse you of being part of a secret conspiracy group

4 Likes

You’re lying to me and just trying to keep me outta the cabal huh???

2 Likes

no that’s really all it is. people who scream about the forum cabal don’t even care when two so-called cabalists argue or bicker openly on the forums.

I disagree with this statement too!! (am I doing it right am I in the cabal now lmao)

1 Like

no it has to be someone outside of the cabal who accuses you, you can’t do it yourself.

also i’m the cabal leader you see so disagreeing with me only lowers your chances because if you disagree with me surely you must be a Good Guy Against the Oppressive Forum Cabal, yes??

3 Likes

How is this meme being taken so seriously?

1 Like

all we have to do is repeat what’s been said over the last… [checking calendar]

8 years. hooray!

1 Like

Every time I’ve seen Brunhilda post, it’s some overly aggressive post complaining about liberals.

2 Likes

hence why I made the comment about collapsing posts of peeps who post politics in video game forums.

Also on the topic of in-game mail being proof of the cabal. I get hate mail in-game pretty regularly. I don’t tend to make a big deal about, they’re typically not threats, just “you’re human garbage for having so and so opinion” or “you did whatever to my friend so you suck”.

Now it’s being said forum cabal people organize that. But I’ve been accused of being in this forum cabal. Hell people have accused me of spearheading it. So with this information, I think people have unpopular opinions sometimes, or aren’t as likeable as they think they are, and blame people’s reactions to those things on an organized effort to hurt and undermine them.

It’s all imagined, stop being ridiculous.

1 Like

Because it’s easier to accuse people of conspiracy than it is to defend antisocial practices.

3 Likes

Little did they know that all they had to do to join the Illuminati was yell on the Internet.

3 Likes

Never Stop Screaming.

Being part of the forum cabal means you just have a lot of free time.

or you’re like me and poorly manage your time??

It’s a big commitment ensuring that no other opinions can ever be heard.

1 Like

pick ur forum cabal class

9 Likes