Unpopular WoW Opinions

While not pay to win WoW tokens allows a player to buy almost every thing in the game.

i like mechagnomes. i think theyll do just fine. i know! i know!

Agreed. Having a criticism about an expansion is fine, but I hate hearing players say “this is the worst expansion ever, I quit”. Mostly, people hate the grinding, but I’ve never really minded it. I find traveling Zandalar and Kul Tiras to do world quests for rep/rewards quite fun and engaging.

I feel like a big chunk of players are just dopamine junkies who want it ALL now with no work put in. They should try an eastern MMO and see how good they have it.

2 Likes

WoD was good, not great, but I did like it.

1 Like

tab target always selects the thingie i wanted to snipe on

I say there are now too many races and classes.

(Denying people Bards and Tinkerers will be deeply unpopular)

Making flying mounts was a mistake.

1 Like

I find riding my mount on the ground more engaging, so I normally do that. But if people want to fly, they should be allowed.

Oh I like flying too. But I am of the opinion that as they are designed, the problems they create outweigh the convenience they provide. I think that if they never made flying mounts and invested in other forms of convenient travel, the game would be a better experience.

I would also like to state that I’m not for REMOVING flying mounts, as it’s waaaaay too late to do that. I just think adding them in the first place was shortsighted.

3 Likes

Warmode is actually one of the best things I’ve seen added to PVP content.
Also, Strand of the Ancients was great and it should not have been removed.

1 Like

BfA is worse than WoD.

The PvP imbalance is solely due to Alliance players. Horde has no major, irreconcilable advantages; you’re just bad.

Draenei Should have been horde.

WoD was literally the best expansion if you ask me