Unplayable

At this point there are 150 to 300 Earthfury alliance online at best. A large portion who have attunes and all that jazz done and just raid log. For anyone not caught up it is practically impossible.
Feels like weeks I’ve been trying to run a normal dungeon for revered rep. Heroics will probably be even worse. Guilds are short people to fill their raids but aren’t helping new people get attuned so they can join. It’s a little ironic.
At this point I just feel stuck and hopeless.

Why did I roll a rogue into such a low population?
It wasn’t at the time. Thank you Benediction.

Solutions?
-Ideally linking servers to bolster the struggling low populations. Often this is only one faction while the other is thriving but there are plenty of lopsided servers about to make it work. Heartseeker + EF for example.
-Cross realm dungeon finder is another, but not ideal because people would be rude and ninja. It would not help fill raids/guilds either.

What is not a solution is paying to transfer to escape a problem I did not cause.

3 Likes

Been deleting the last alliance outside coilfang , hopefully the last of them finally xfer off. Earthfury for horde only

4 Likes

When you rolled over here Earthfury alliance was fine. It was a snowball. Like with most servers. Most of them have the same story. You didn’t do anything wrong and didn’t pay extra at least. Earthfury horde has never been more boring. Even the Discord is now super boring.

Most people on this forum don’t care about anyone else and are just nasty, usually trolls. There’s not much that can be done about that.

Again realm connections would be an option at this point and there’s nothing wrong with making new threads.

It has been nice getting to know you during your time on Earthfury. Let me know if you need anything and not just on the server.

5 Likes

Oh, I thought it was just me, and I’m on a high pop server.
Getting people to run normals or even heroics feels like pulling teeth.
A minority of players want to do them now, as everyone is raid logging.

I would tell you to pay for a server transfer, but that’s no guarantee.
It does increase your odds of getting a group to clear content for attunes.

4 Likes

Been waiting for the day you have the guts to post on your main so I know who to annoy out there. But I bet you’re one of those raid loggers as well, so whether or not there is alliance doesn’t even affect you…so move along.

An entire faction dying out is not a healthy thing or a reason to be proud. Think outside your little zug box for once.

2 Likes

by definition
it is completely playable
so blizz will hold onto that loophole and tell you to transfer

1 Like

You’re going to have to realm transfer, friend.

You know this is the only option in the back of your mind.

Transfer to a big server and you will see the difference. I just feel bad for you.

Not only are you on a dead realm trying to do the rep grinds/heroics on a minority faction, but you’re ALSO a rogue. The least desired pve class. Yikes.

Your best chance is to realm transfer

1 Like

As long as people are willing to pay for transfers then merges will never happen.

2 Likes

Transfer to faerlina or benediction and you’ll be much happier.

last time I checked on ironforge where the server pop shows, my server Sulfuras is 100% horde. I mean that can’t be healthy right? I barely see any alliance in shattrath. oh well… game can’t live forever.

Come to benediction, groups for everything constantly

I gave in. I still won’t transfer but I started playing a shaman on bene. I’ve been logging into EF doing a few herb laps. Checking to see if anything is going on in lfg. Then swapping over.

It’s kind of fun to actually see stuff like terocone and mana thistle. And maybe if they do merge or offer transfers it might be nice to have a few stacks banked. I’ve also made a few thousand gold selling them in the last couple weeks. I have no idea who is buying them though.

1 Like

Rent free

It is absolutely sad that this is all anybody wants to say anymore. A raiding pool of 13,000 people is completely unnecessary and is causing poor guild loyalty from excess competition so I doubt the grass is entirely greener.
And why even? Weren’t original bc servers about 3000 per faction, and did just fine?

1 Like

it was 3-4k per server and those were the full ones

now a 6k per faction is considered dead by the forum Zoomers

1 Like

Tinyviolin was the only person keeping check on the earthfury horde. Without him the horde grew too much

1 Like

Heartseeker was pretty much Alliance-only. A lot of people started either raid-logging or quit playing (for the time being, or for good… hard to say.) After a little struggling to get groups going, the Alliance decided that Benediction had greener grass. Yeah, it’s easier to find groups, but farming anything is rough. The transfers killed Heartseeker. Not sure how long it’ll last in Bene.

1 Like

Yeah, herb prices on Earthfury horde have nose-dived. It’s probably what boring raid loggers who probably buy gold and only play 2 hours a week like the second poster want.

I’ve got the mats for 125+ flasks of pure death and tons of destruction pots for my lock that I may end up transferring. I’ll hate myself for going to Bene though so I refuse to do that but will probably have to go elsewhere if I want to keep doing more on my alliance than PVP.

1 Like

Pvp servers don’t seem to last.

1 Like

make sure to sell the flasks before BT/Hyjal

1 Like