Unplanned Super Squirt Today (Thursday 10-15)

So apparently Sign of the Critter is up for this week, which could be a bug? And Squirt is up for rotation today. If both hold true, today is Super Squirt day. Unless something patches, XuFu’s and Warcraft Pet’s site are confirming as well.

WoW Economy is reporting that buffs aren’t needed now to get a pet to 25. Must be the lvl squish.
https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/jbrqoh/super_squirt_day_today_in_usa/

/TeamWidget

1 Like

Tin hat foil theory: I think they moved time walking out of sequence (because squish + TW always cause issues without fail) so pet week is the beneficiary of that move.

Makes sense, with all the bug reports going off that sounds like a cluster of epic proportions.

I usually level my pets up via Galveston, is there any advantage with Squirt?

During Pet Battle Week, using the Safari Hat and both food boosts, you can take a pet from lvl 1 to 25 in 2 fights. For those people that don’t have a ton of bandages there is a pet healer just a few steps away. Galveston is now a good way to level pets, Squirt has just been around longer.

How much character xp do you get? Good for leveling alts?

Possibly faster if you have the right team. I had an old post on the previous forums that timed various teams. If memory serves, Widget/Bronze Drake runs about 1:25 seconds per fight. I haven’t timed Galveston so I’m not sure how quick it is.

Edit: As far as EXp. it was. Then it was nerfed. Now we’ve had the squish, so it might be again? But someone would need to go confirm.

No need for food safari hat and 2 fights works I’m doing it now myself.

With key bindings to my swap key pet selections, I was able to get it down to 1m10s-1m12s range on average (if I was really paying attention, planning the next key ahead of time, and spamming the next key when the turn changed). Not for the average person as that would get old over 50+ pets and I was only doing around 20, so my fingers weren’t getting tired.

I’d say anywhere from 1m15s to 1m20s is pretty doable using the mouse.

Sweet :slight_smile:
I guess the only advantage is being able to schedule Squirt then. Though as is seen with this post, that can change once in awhile.