<Unphased> 4/9M and 9/9H LFM

<Unphased> is a horde guild on Thrall looking to fill a few remaining spots on our mythic roster!

About Us: Formed in MoP as <The Stonecutters> on Shu’Halo, <Unphased> transferred to Thrall during Antorus to escape a dying realm. We started mythic quite late in the tier and managed 6/11M before prepatch. In Uldir we managed 7/8M, and we added another night and intend to push harder in BoD, while still maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere.

We try to be nice to everyone (this is not a home for trade trolls) and we welcome newer and more casual players in addition to mythic raiders and M+ runners.

That said, our specific recruitment needs for the mythic team are as follows:

Medium:
A DPS who can flex as a tank
Any exceptional dps

If your class isn’t listed here, still feel free to reach out! We may be able to accommodate you.

Event days:
Weds (8--11 PM EST): Mythic (mandatory for mythic team)
Thurs (8--11 PM EST): Mythic (mandatory for mythic team)
Fri (8--??? PM EST): optional M+ night
Sat (7--11PM EST): optional heroic night
Mon (8--11 PM EST): Mythic (mandatory for mythic team)

We have a strong focus on M+ and are always looking for more people of any class to push keys. We have a scheduled night for weekly caches but we also run a ton of M+ at other times to push score or just for fun! And we are recruiting a tank specifically for keys who either doesn't want to raid or would raid in some other role.

Interested or have questions? Contact Imprecise:
Btag Caelia#1895
Discord Aerinha#4909
Still looking for a warlock and shadow priest.
Still looking for a couple of DPS!
I have a 335 warlock. I have not been able to raid with my current group due to time issues. Wens Thursday are a perfect fit for me with class schedule. I am currently 8/8n 2/8H on a 351balance druid but would like to switch to either my 350blood dk or my warlock. Warlock is a little behind on gear mostly due to the fact that I am an alt aholic. currently have 4 120s and 3 or 4 111s o.o
If you guys are interested in helping said warlock gear out through mythic dungeons and other stuff I may be your man.
Memoryfoam#11291
Got two mythic bosses down tonight and would still love a shadow priest!
We would still love a warlock and/or a shadow priest (or maybe a healing priest who sometimes wants to play shadow).
We killed Zek and we would love some more friends! Even if your class isn't listed, if you feel like we would be a good fit, definitely talk to me.
Goosfraba#11544 btag
90+ parses 2/8M xp with zekvoz down to 10%, 8/8H, can play any spec, 3 different gear sets specs.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33712537#

1180.io and my dh is 1233.io, he is also 377 tank or dps
Still could use a couple of DPS (hunter or boomkin would be ideal).
We killed Vectis and would still love to hear from some exceptional range dps and maybe a dps warrior.
Good morning ladies and gentlemen!
Tis the weekend!
No longer the weekend, SAD. Still looking for RDPS!
Tis humpday! Mythic starts tonight, if you like standing at range and hurling things at giant monsters we want to talk to you!
Bringing melee to fetid always feels like a mistake, so if you're range and want to come have fun (?) on fetid with us, let me know! (Not to imply that you'll be out of a job after fetid, of course.)
Do you throw magical things at big things? If yes, Imprecise would like to speak with you!
It's Saturday! Come throw things at big things with us!
We are also now looking for a pally, priest, or druid healer. Bonus points if you can play a dps offspec.

Come help us kill a turkey!

Would really like a warrior!