Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Just finished playing through Volā€™dun on one of my Horde; great reminder of this thread and what a good race Sethrak would be.
ā€¦would still prefer them for Alliance, but I see the Horde gets more Sethrak play time, but that never stopped the Nightborne or Highmountain from going Horde, soā€¦

7 Likes

I meanā€¦

US and EU you have RPers RPing Sethrak in Stormwind and Silvermoon, Orgrimmar and open world. I donā€™t see any reason not to let them be an allied race.

Then again Iā€™ve also seem the Akk-whatever-BIRDPERSON from Rick and Morty race RPā€™d on both as well.

:man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

6 Likes

Apparently at one point, there was an event in Stormwind of people gathering in Sethrak illusion, kinda similar to the Vulpera Foxtober event.

Theres a full album here someone took of the event (click the image to see more):

5 Likes

I was using the Rogue pickpocket trick to temporarily be a Sethrak the other night. Do you know the ways one would go about having it for a longer period of time than that my friend?

3 Likes

I honestly donā€™t really know how to make the duration increased without having others around to help.

The idea is that a Rogue pickpockets to gain an illusion while others grouped together use items such as a reflecting prism:

Or this mirror toy, which I recently got and havenā€™t tested it much:

There might be other ways to gain illusions, but I donā€™t really quite remember them at the moment.

I think Foxtober used the combination of Rogues and handing out Reflecting Prisms to get as many foxes around as possible. Itā€™s likely what this Sethrak group did, also.

4 Likes

Yeah I shared this before! It just makes me want them to be playable so BADLY. And really neat of the community.

Also HI FEZZY. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello! Itā€™s good to be back.

Using the pickpocket glyph I really want to play sethrak. Itā€™s maddening to see such a good race fall by the wayside.

Absolutely going to find a way to keep the image longer so I can play with the animations and things.

2 Likes

I bought some reflecting prisms in hopes my fiancƩ would main his Rogue so I could steal a Sethrak look but alas he wants to be a huntard like me. :rofl::disappointed: (Though it looks like I may be maining Druid soon!)

So Iā€™m totally Sethrak-less. Please make them playable, Blizzard. Youā€™d make this girl SO happy. :snake::heart::crossed_fingers:

Now. Let me post my snake of the day!

The Rosy Boa! A California native as well as a few neighboring states and Mexico. It is one of two species of Boa native to the USA. :grinning: These are small boas. Females max out at around 3ft.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I need to doā€¦ My brother can help me I bet.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

Yesā€¦

Used to see these back home from time to time. Cute lil sneks.

6 Likes

Just discovered something interesting in another thread.

While not Sethrak or Sethraliss there has been another snake Wild God/Loa mined. Dambala. That interestingly enough is a Cobra.

Perhaps we could see a sect of Sethrak tied to him. Or maybe he plays another role for the Sethrak.

There seems to be very little info and lore on him. Which could give the Devs a lot of room to develop him more.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sad they were not an allied race, the horde volā€™dun storyline is great and vorrik definitely makes you want to be a sethrak

7 Likes

We havenā€™t given up hope yet. And we appreciate the support.

And I agree, I adore Vorrik. Love his personality. Very noble fellow.

:crossed_fingers::snake:

8 Likes

I donā€™t mean to keep spamming the thread but I keep finding things Iā€™m excited to share.

This just rolled up on my newsfeed.

Which one of you was responsible for this collage? :joy:

I wholeheartedly agree.

7 Likes

OMG yes! I hope they make use of them and the Alliance plays nice with them! Please Blizzard!

Loa of Treacheryā€¦ hmmā€¦ Not sure how Alliance like that will be.

Aye! I canā€™t believe blizzard let them pass.

Never apologize for sharing Sethrak stuff!

omg the one wearing the Stormwind Guard helmet! lol!

5 Likes

This could be interpreted as subjective.

Letā€™s say the Sethrak we get are former Faithless. That could line up with being treacherous to the Devoted but not the Alliance necessarily. And would still work with this Loa.

It could also work in with Tyrande and the Night Elves in a way. Donā€™t you think Tyrande feels the Alliance and Horde have committed treachery against her and her people?

It also appears he governs a few other things. Including teaching to be deceptive.

Just spitballing here. I wish I knew more about Dambala and the Sethrak in general.

Then I could speculate more concisely. :rofl:

4 Likes

Aye. Those are fair points. Loa are rarely so obvious with their spheres of influence and are also rarely straight up evil or good.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve asked for them in the suggestion option in the game. I suggest everyone here does that as well, assuming you havenā€™t already.

7 Likes

Yes!

I place a suggestion every couple weeks with a new idea as to how it could be done.

We must keep showing support so blizzard knows we want them!

7 Likes

I too drop a suggestion every few weeks or so. So does my fiance. But the more the merrier!

If anyone doesnā€™t know where to go, the in game suggestion box is under the Help tab!

:snake: :heart:

7 Likes