Unofficial Bloodsail Buccaneers Guild listings

Horde Casual Raiding Guild (Late Night)

is a former vanilla raiding guild that is coming back to Classic. We decided to roll on BB because we wanted to go PvE, but know that RP servers typically have a more mature and healthy population in general when compared to regular PvE servers. Some of us do participate in RP events, but many of us do not. As a guild, we do not have any RP requirements or restrictions, and are simply looking for friendly, mature players who want to play WoW a few hours per night and have fun.

Eventually, we will be raiding 1-2 nights per week, depending on amount of content needing to be cleared. We will vote on the days of the week as a guild once we get closer to level 60, but will likely have raid times of 9PM-Midnight PST (Midnight- 3AM server time). We have about 15 players returning from Vanilla, and are looking for all classes/roles as of now. We will not be rushing to 60. Although we used to be hardcore progression players in 2005, many of us now have families/jobs that only allow us a few hours of playtime per night.

If any of this sounds good to you, please send me a message on Bnet at Tallen#1120

The Sisters of Sylvanas are back - and we look forward to meeting you!

Crafters is a Classic WoW Alliance guild mixed of: casual/hardcore dungeon, raiding, pvp, and role-play guildies. We love to craft everything from experiences, to items, and yes even horde corpses! We even crafted our own website! Feel free to message anyone in the guild for a “/ginvite”, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

currently all I see is low lvls on this server not many around our lvl trying to farm our bis

I’m interested!