Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

What pictures are these? I either didn’t see these pics or I didn’t even notice.

3 Likes

This one.

If you zoom in you can see them much better but fuzzily. It’s clear they use the Sethrak model at the very least.

They’re on/near the stairs.

4 Likes

Holy Bat-binoculars Batman! How did you even spot that, lol. Nice catch.

4 Likes

I’ll be honest I was looking at everything with a magnifying glass looking for any scrap of info. Lol

5 Likes

And well you certainly found something. xD

It is without a doubt the Sethrak model. I had to really squint and shove my monitor into my face to see it. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can’t wait until the dragonflight alpha begins so we finally can check out those sethrak like creatures.

3 Likes

Yesss!

I have some concerns over how soon we’ll be able to do so but… Well we won’t have to wait immensely long.

3 Likes

I’m really hoping my opt in for Beta goes through this time. it never has in the past. I like testing bugs and just exploring.

Last bug I remember reporting during a PTR was Aysa Cloudsinger’s hair went missing.

And yes, the Sethrak looking people.

:snake:

5 Likes

I’m still holding my breath for Allied Races being added.

5 Likes

I am glad you dont use any delusions in your arguements.

I just want to believe Scully.

I just want my sneaky snek rogue, blep

5 Likes

Sounds Solid.

2 Likes

Still hoping for the Sethrak to be playable one day!

Honestly might switch my main if they ever get added… (Though that will depend on faction and if furbolg are also added…)

2 Likes

Blessedly I no longer care about faction.

I was once annoyed at the prospect of Horde getting Sethrak because I wouldn’t ever seriously play an alt that couldn’t exchange mats and gold with the rest of my primary characters, but that doesn’t matter anymore, so full steam ahead!

3 Likes

Its not a major requirement for me either and I’ve always assumed they’d go Horde rather than my preferred Alliance.

That all said I just want Sethrak playable.

If Blizzard were to release Furbolg and Sethrak at some point in the future it would be hard for me to choose between them for a main.

I imagine I might just switch off each expansion which is kinda what I do now between my druid and my paladin…

2 Likes

JESUS Blizz 50% of the work is done for you or in game already just do it already!

1 Like

Ah, well, this character is my forever main and she’s always been a night elf (except one summer during WoD that she was briefly a blood elf, we don’t talk about that).

I’d definitely race change one or two of my first tier alts to Sethrak though, depending on classes available.

1 Like

Good God! So much research! Where is the Reply button???

Thats how this paladin and my NE druid have been. They will probably never change races.

Though a sethrak druid… or a BE/VE or orc druid… i might be interested.

3 Likes