Unnerf Soar Reminder

Ah yes, the forums being blown up for 5 days dont count because you say so.

6 Likes

It’s a change that does nothing. People say it’s OP but I’ve yet to see how so. I didn’t know traveling was such a min-max thing that a minute saved from a perfect starting point would be so contested.

13 Likes

Do you realise what a tiny fragment of the player base actually read the forums?

1 Like

And all those forum users hate the change. Do you have a point or are you just here to waste your own time?

2 Likes

So anyone disagreeing with you is wasting their time?

Well youve yet to make a point and just keep posting so yes, and I wont be a part of it. Buh-bye now.

3 Likes

Cool. Here’s your cookie:

:cookie:

2 Likes

You should probably try touching grass

2 Likes

i went from being super stoked about Dracthyr to not even wanting to try one over this “fix” dumbest thing Actiblizz has done in forever

4 Likes

No it wasn’t. I also want to point out that there are nerfing Soar, a fun utility spell, but meanwhile the other two racial abilities that actually give a benefit in combat and are literally modified by the class talent tree, are untouched. So it is fine for a race to have a built-in knockback that can be empowered with talent points, but not fly faster in outdated content under very specific conditions once every 5 minutes? You can’t be serious.

You literally, factually, cannot possibly be serious.

See above.

8 Likes

Ive yet to see one of these little handful of trolls come up with a valid reason to nerf Soar yet theyre in every single thread screaming at the mountain of people asking for it to be fixed. Its like they have an agenda.

6 Likes

I do expect to see more nerfs of various sorts that players will find disappointing.

Certainly. But that also doesn’t mean that Blizzard is always going to be right, or that people shouldn’t call them out when the nerfs seem unwarranted or poorly executed.

I would cite the AoE cap in Shadowlands as a prime example. Everyone hated it, they did it anyway, people didn’t like it, enough of them left, and Blizzard finally changed it.

THE WAY THE SHOULD HAVE DONE WHEN THE FEEDBACK WAS GIVEN IN ALPHA.

10 Likes

How can they say theyve learned to listen to our feedback and then pull a dumb stunt like this?

1 Like

Buncha bologna is what it is

1 Like

Just remove the cooldown and make it identical to Dragon Riding, with all the same benefits and limitations, including needing to level up your Dragon Riding however it is done in the expansion. No more using it in any non-Dragonflight zones at all, and no extra flight in Dragonflight areas because your dragon doesn’t have the energy to fly anymore (because you now share that with your dragon mount). There, problem solved.

5 Likes

OR all of that but make Dragonriding work in old zones too because theres not a single reason for it not to

5 Likes

Bumpsiesss

Time for a Wednesday Soar Reminder, methinks.

3 Likes

But it’s not OP. It’s fun. Oh no, you can get from one end of eastern kingdoms to the other in half the time. So OP :roll_eyes:

Fun. It was fun. No need to nerf. They will likely revert it but still.

8 Likes