Unlocking the Zandalari

So, I’ve been trying my best to unlock this race since I got back into playing. I apparently need to start the “Tides of Vengeance” achievement. However, I can’t seem to find the start of it. I know the first one is called “The Day Is Won” but I’m not sure where to go to start that up. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

You will need to go through the “Ready for War” part of the War Campaign before you can start on the “Tides of Vengeance” part. The main part of the War Campaign isn’t available until level 50 and after you’ve picked up your Heart of Azeroth. If you are level 50 and the quest “A Dying World” didn’t pop up automatically for you, you can pick it up from the Earthen Guardian near the flight path in Zuldazar Harbor. After you’ve got the neck, you can pick up the War Campaign from Nathanos. Basically, just keep going back to him for quests until you have the achievement you need.

1 Like

Ok so I did Read for War already. I just need the Tides of Vengeance now. Do I just keep going back to Blightcaller until I get that?

If you’re following wowhead it can be kinda confusing.

Basically you have to go to the Port of Zandalar in Zuldazar, find Nathanos on the ship “Banshee’s Wail”. You need to do foothold quests in Tirigarde, Stormsong and Drustvar first. Once finished that completes the achievement “Ready for War”. Then you have a bunch more quests open up on the Banshee’s Wail which gives credit towards “Tides of Vengeance”.

Just FYI once you’ve done the foothold quests and completed Ready for War a bunch of extra quests open up in the vicinity of the Banshee’s Wail and you dont necessarily need to do them all. If you see a quest marker ! you could do like i did and search on wowhead the name of the quest first to see if its the one you need to do for Tides of Vengeance.

1 Like

Tides of Vengeance is the achievement name, not the quest name. There are 4 objectives for that ach starting with the following quests (i think):

1. our war continues (Nathanos)
  2. breaking out ashvane (Nathanos)
  3. a mech for a goblin (Nathanos)
  4. war is here (Nathanos)
1 Like

Also when you get to the part regarding the scenario the king is by the blood gaye on the hill. So look for him there to do that part. It took me a while to get that part done and wowhead was confusing.