Unlocking Nightborne

Just finished unlocking Void Elf on Alliance side with the help of Wowhead. Trying to do the same for the Nightborne however I can’t even figure out where to start the series chain. I only have one quest in my journal (class quest), Khadgar doesn’t offer me anything. There are no non-Halloween quests available in Orgrimmar, if I open the map on the Broken Isles I see quests available for every area except Suramar.

So, where/how do I start?

I believe that the minimum level to start Suramar is 45.

(Level 48 boosts — the old level 110 boosts — start with the first part of the Surmar quest chain done, so they will head to the cave just north of the Meridill flightpath to pick up the chain.)

Once you are 45, you should be able to get the starting quest from Khadgar. Khadgar’s Discovery (or possibly it’s followup Magic Message).

You’ll need to complete the Good Suramaritan achievement before you can get the first quests for Insurrection.

Here’s a good guide for Suramar:

Yeah I think that might be the problem - my level after the shrinkage.

Thanks for the reply, was going over so many guides and googling all sorts of things. Should have just made this post and saved me hours of looking around tonight.