Unlocking Kul Tiran humans

Wowhead says I have to do the attunement which requires Proudmore Admiralty exalted which I have and Loremaster of Kul Tiras which I have. Then I need Pride of Kul Tiras. According to what I’m reading it starts with the quest What You May Regret which I get from Cyrus Crestfall but he’s not offering it. Am I missing something? And, if so, what?

2 Likes

That is the culmination of the War Campaign for Alliance. You have to complete all the rest of the War Campaign to get to it. To see where you are up to in that, look at your quest log and up at the very top right above your regular quests, it should tell you what you need to do next in the War Campaign.

Note, one of the things it may tell you to do is raise your 7th Legion rep. Some stages of the Campaign are rep gated.

I have all the BfA Alliance reps to exalted and have the Tide of Vengeance achievement. Something else?

I am having similar issues Stellan. I have loremaster unlocked but nothing else is showing up for me either.

I got an addon called Quest Completest and looked at what quests I’ve completed. It turns out that I am about a third of the way through the Pride of Kul Tiras quest line. Other than getting an addon, I don’t see anyway of figuring out where I was with the achievement. But this seems to be the answer.

I’ve notice when looking at the Wowhead attunement link for my character that I don’t show as having completed the Tides of Vengeance achievement even though I have and it shows that I have in game. Because of this I’'m not showing that I’ve completed the attunement for the Kul Tiran human. Is there going to be a change to that achievement in 8.1.5?

There is a sticky in the General Discussion Forum - it may help:

New Material is launched, I’ve done all available quests, have all the Achievements and Reputation and still cannot make a Kul Tiran human even though their banner in the Embassy shows all req’s as Checked and Green.

1 Like

Blizzard attached an achievement that requires us to do those 3 penguin sled world quests… so now if you need to do one or all of those you literally have to wait until the god damn quests spawn.

more bullsh!t to push people into spending money to get them now…

Just to note they did the same crap with specific quests that many couldnt do due to work or school in legion to unlock flying and the last parts of the order hall quest lines… so more crap from the idiots at blizzard, way to continue adding failure to the game…

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat…Wowhead confirms I’ve completed all the quest and exalted with Proudmoore …but I still can’t unlock…tell me what else is required.

This assumes you have completed the main Tiriguard sound area and quests and that the nation unitied is the only achievement you need to complete.

First go to the island expedition table and check if there is a quest for freehold dungeon. If there is pick it up and complete it (can be done on normal).

If there isnt head on over to Jaina’s castle, she should be there with her mom and dungeon quest. Complete Boralus dungeon on heroic (its easy just stay out of fire, theres lots of fire).

These are the final two steps needed to unlock kt.

Done all that…shows the achievement as complete on my toon…

1 Like

ok check your tide of vengeance achievement. If thats complete along with exalted rep with proudmoore then open a ticket.

Have you done the quest line in SW at the embassy to unlock them?

Since there is no breadcrumb for it, a lot of players are forgetting you have to do that short quest line at the embassy before you can create a Kul Tiran or Zandalari.

3 Likes

Just a FYI. I did all the quests too. Ready for my Kul Tiran Warrior. Unsubbing until I can get it.