Unlockable customization suggestions!

11/08/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Snikrot
Questline: Bro it up. Go out drinking with your bros and arm wrestle each other.

Unlocks: Tribal tattoos for Orcs.

I fear that would step too much into mag'har territory, but, hey!, I always wanted tatoos/warpaint for orcs, so I'd be very happy to see such an option added.
Trolls: Troll Confederation, Rok'han tries to rally the troll tribes like Zul did, only to join the Horde instead. He get's a few to join, at least one tribe of each type (Sans Dark and Blood.), opening options for all trolls type customization, including option for Swole Trolls. Already got the Zandlari proper behind the Horde where Zul only had a small fragment, seems like a pretty good idea.

I don't have any other ideas.
11/08/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Swiftraven
11/08/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Alamara
I thought about an option to add forest, ice/frost and sand troll skins to Darkspear trolls (no different model)

so you want a copy of the most played horde race while not wanting to give forest trolls a unique model, even though physically they are different from jungle trolls

y'all wonder where your bad rep comes from lol

I mean personally I was actually thinking about "body type" being part of these customization. Cause even if a Forest Troll is beefier, they are still trolls animation wise.

Yes, maybe they would make more sense as an Allied Race, but if we could actually get body types through customization, then the possibilities are myriad!

Maybe Dalarani Humans with more slimmer frames, perfect for casters.

Maybe more fleshy undead, with the option for elven stance and ears for dark rangers and other undead elves.

"Body Type" is a customization option that has been asked for a long time, and maybe this could be a nice way of adding it as well, instead of Allied Race everything.
11/08/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Talendrion
11/08/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Swiftraven

so you want a copy of the most played horde race while not wanting to give forest trolls a unique model, even though physically they are different from jungle trolls

y'all wonder where your bad rep comes from lol

I mean personally I was actually thinking about "body type" being part of these customization. Cause even if a Forest Troll is beefier, they are still trolls animation wise.

Yes, maybe they would make more sense as an Allied Race, but if we could actually get body types through customization, then the possibilities are myriad!

Maybe Dalarani Humans with more slimmer frames, perfect for casters.

Maybe more fleshy undead, with the option for elven stance and ears for dark rangers and other undead elves.

"Body Type" is a customization option that has been asked for a long time, and maybe this could be a nice way of adding it as well, instead of Allied Race everything.

The thing about body type is that it requires way more work than just swaping a few geosets or creating new textures. It would require duplicating models.

However, since orcs got something like that (thought in their case it's just different animations, rather than different model), who knows? But I think Blizzard would reserve different body types for allied races only.
11/08/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Talendrion

buffing up the jungle troll model would be suitable, trolls should also have fur in game instead of that disgusting wart skin