Unlock the paid server transfer!

At least let me transfer one 60 to a server I already have two other 60s on

You don’t get a response every time you ask. Haven’t you figured that out yet, after 16 years? You have the free time to ask daily. They don’t. Besides, what would they say? “Not yet”.

Blizzard has MUCH more information about servers than you have. They are not willing to share that info with you and let YOU make decisions.

Blizzard has consistently (always) said each server will be unlocked, after it returns from 2 layers to 1 layer and has no queues.

Are there any NA servers like that? They are back to 1 layer, yet have no queues to play?

While I agree they have a lot more info about the servers, removing layers on a mega server (which many, many people want to play on) AND having no queue times would require either significantly less people playing, in which case the point will be moot, or a significant upgrade to architecture.

As far as feasibility and profitability is concerned, unlocking and allowing transfers while MAINTAINING layers, and even introducing more layers to the most affected realms if need be is the best recourse. Removing layers has predominately been spoken of by the minority in this echo-chamber that is this blizzard moderated forum, anyway (Also, who are you in game? I see you posting a lot on a level 24 not risking exposure and disagreeing with a lot of people). Ask any of the players in game whether they’d like layers or queues, and most will say layers. Ask any of the players in game if they’d like server expansion and refreshment or stagnation, and most would say expansion and refreshment.

Furthermore, layering is already starting to slow down world buffing. By the time naxx rolls around, rend will be rare aside from the guilds that require alts to hold a head and heart to drop in later content.

edit: sentence fragment, it’s late