Unlock Skyfury

My server is shrinking, there hasnt been a queue at all. Please

6 Likes

You’d think they would have made an automated solution that would have detected that skyfury doesn’t need to be locked anymore.

4 Likes

which one is it with you ppl we got ppl making threads that skyfury is dead (which its not ) and then we got threads asking to come to skyfury lol

1 Like

Its not dead but its shrinking. Its losing players and gaining none, there are only 5 layers.

it seems alive to me if ppl would stop following ttvs around the servers would all b fine lol

Why do you want to keep the server locked, please answer this.

i didnt say that did i, After all it is a fresh start realm so it makes sense why they are still locked .

You are giving pushback about be being concerned my server is rapidly losing population for seemingly no reason.

1 Like

?? what where am i saying no . Plz stop putting words in my mouth and you can go argue with the air that way .

You are saying my server is alive and well, then claimed im following streamers around even though this was the only fresh pvp server when the initial servers went up. You came into my thread where i am very clearly concerned about my servers future to say “there is no problem here, stop following streamers”

You have antagonized me, I am responding in a completely reasonable manner.

3 Likes

when did i say you ? skyfury is alive i play on it, i run into tons of players constantly the pvp qs r fine . If you cant grasp the concept of just a general comment then idk what to tell you .

The server is currently alive yes, but the population is rapidly declining, and with no ability to gain population it will eventually die. It’s being choked out right now, this is a serious concern, there is no need to downplay the need of unlocking the server, it serves you no benefit.

yes because most of the ttvs left so ppl went to follow them . Anyways im done here you just want to keep accusing me of being against opening the server when i have not even said i was , so im done here its like talking to a wall .

1 Like

Thank you for leaving my thread after contributing nothing at all.

4 Likes

dont even see that many players world questing nor in the ground finder, and being around peak hour… server has been locked for long enough

1 Like

yea, with no queue during even prime time, servers def not dying

@Blizzard need you guys to unlock skyfury now. will have to repost until it happens. Thank you <3

1 Like

Unlock skyfury

1 Like

yes please. unlock skyfury. or at least let us transfer before the 90 days

If you have 5 layers then they will likely not open it as thry have said they do not want mega servers.