<Unity> Alliance-Whitemane (PVP)-Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST

+50 members and counting. Come join the fun!

I hear it’s a total party in our discord all the time! :wink:

The rumors are true! We’re a great group and having a lot of fun counting down the days.

Bring the whole family!

4 days away!

4 more sleeps!

If you all are still recruiting my buddy and I would like to join. I have been playing wow off and on since beta, really only coming back fro the expansions and then leaving again once i get bored. Not a fan of the newer gameplay. As for my buddy this will be his first attempt at WoW, but is a vet to MMO’s, how he never played WoW , but loves MMo’s is a mystery. :slight_smile: He is looking to play a Lock and I plan to be a Priest (maybe Shadow for the deadly team up with the Lock or I may go heals if I see a shortage of healers). As I will most likely be on a lot more than him I also plan to play a Rogue when he is not on. We are both adults with real jobs and families, so while we will be on as much as possible, family comes first. Hope to see you all in game,

Hey, thanks for the interest! You both sound like you would compliment our growing community well! Come check out our discord and message me directly with any questions. We have a ton of great content on our channel! Otherwise, be sure to message me in game.

-Modist

We have a cool tabard too! Come check out the design!

Organized PvP events as well!

3 more sleeps!

Hey all! If you’re still looking for someone to help fill up that druid chat, then maybe I can help! Been playing since vanilla, though I didn’t get in to raiding until TBC, so I’m hoping to absolutely crush it this time. I’d hop on discord but I’m actually leaving right after I type this out to go visit some family for the weekend, so I’ll hop on when I’m back(Sunday night, if not, Monday morning!). Hope to see you all in-game!

1 Like

Perfect, we would love an additional Druid! Either jump into Discord or whisper me in-game.

-Modist

Less than 50 hours away!

Could use more mages!!

1 more sleep!

Less than 30 hours

The queues won’t be as bad as they say!

20 hours to go!

We are live!