Unique Hunter Pet Skin While Unlocking Vulpera?

I’m not sure if this is true or not, but I’ve seen a few people claiming that there is a unique black worg pet skin that is currently only available during the Vulpera recruitment quest. I don’t know whether or not this is true, but on the off-chance it is, make sure you get it if you want it!

It’s a non glowing black and grey version of Hati, btw.

9 Likes

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I looked it up and you seem to be right. My main is a Hunter, and is also the one who will be doing the unlock scenario, so i’ll be sure to pick this up.

3 Likes

I can’t find anything about it, but it’s not like I’d be able to get it anyway. My hunter is a velf :pensive:

I’m sorry!

gives Valyntina a hug

1 Like

Can I see pics of this worg? :o

Horde supremacy continues.

`https://twitter.com/wowpetopia/status/1205879042244661248/photo/1

I think that should link you to the worg. I don’t have trust level 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thank you <3

The Vulpera unlock questline will probably be the one and only way this Hunter pet will ever be available.

Seems strange that they would restrict access to a Hunter pet this much.

2 Likes

I wish they’d stop with the super restrictive tameable skins =( Kul Tirans are still the only ones who can have the American kestrel, much to my envy. A pet limited to a recruitment quest isn’t as bad, but still pretty lame for Alliance.

I guess they do it for the exclusiveness “incentives” or whatever, but they should at least make it like the robo-rabbit and have a tameable rare spawn somewhere for the dedicated tamers. Even Gara the wolf is re-obtainable if you abandon her. This sounds like a one-shot chance many may not even be aware of.

6 Likes

The thing about a pet being limited to a recruitment quest is that you have one and ONLY one shot at ever getting it on your entire Battle.net account. Once you complete the Vulpera recruitment questline, you will never be able to gain access to that Hunter pet again unless you setup a new Battle.net account.

Hopefully they provide other ways to acquire the Hunter pet or otherwise allow players to replay recruitment questlines on alts.

4 Likes

i have 3 hunters and they are all alliance. time to make a horde hunter i guess… looks awesome tho

Good thing I use Korrak to level my horde hunter to 120 then!
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Man, I was going to do the recruitment scenario on my rogue, but now I’ll be sure to use one of my hunters instead. Just have to decide which one the worg would go better with. Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

It isn’t much darker than the grey model version.

Ty OP for posting. This is my main for Horde side which will be completing the Vulpera unlock scenario! Much appreciated :+1::clinking_glasses::heart::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Eh. It’s a powered down Hati.

Besides, I don’t have any open pet slots on the horde side, anyway. shakes fist at blizzard

This makes me sad, because my Horde hunter is going to BE my vulpera. :frowning:

Thank you so much for posting this! My BElf Hunter is going to be so happy!

1 Like