Unintended consequences

Happens all the time, yes.

1 Like

I see your photoshop skills have not diminished, my old friend!

Thanks for the snack, though, I was so hungry…

1 Like

The real snack is the gnome underneath the candy bar
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

They’re the same photos from years ago.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I never saw that one.

Maybe you forgot. It’s been a while.

:wink:

2 Likes

Entirely possible. Gnomes have so many ideas for wonderful inventions that sometimes unnecessary stuff is pushed out to make room.

1 Like

I’d like to derail my own thread and say the frost death knight needs buffs and chillstreak should be removed

1 Like

Torture does duels against DKs from DJL.

Chillstreak is coming back in 10.2 with huge QOL improvements. Have you seen the tier set? Get ready for more of this, but stronger.

(2) Set Bonus: Chill Streak’s range is increased by four yds and can bounce off of you. Each time Chill Streak bounces off an enemy your damage is increased by 4 percent for 10 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
(4) Set Bonus: Chill Streak can bounce two additional times and each time it bounces, you have a 40percent chance to gain a Rune, reduce Chill Streak cooldown by 5 seconds, or reduce the cooldown of Empower Rune Weapon by 10 seconds.

In the most polite way possible, and with no disrespect at you. I don’t care what changes they make towards the ability, the spec being designed around cleaving 3+ people down at once (which started with chillstreak yk existing) is stupid

But no, I’ve been away for a bit, and have barely gotten my footing, I’ll be testing it as I can, and probably will be blood and unholy again this season

I agree, in general, that moving more damage into sustain rather than burst windows would be better for the game. But, this new chill streak will be usable on a single target.

So, it should be less of a gimmick and a part of the kit rather than being the only kill condition. In either case, if you want to use the tier set then it is going to force you into chillstreak (unless they change it).

1 Like

Admittedly, it being able to bounce of me is cool af.

I shoot em in the butt when they run away from me like Charming does! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DID ANYONE ELSES NOTIFICATION BAR CHANGE SUDDENLY??

2 Likes

Yarr. /10 chars.

2 Likes

Killing charming is gods work tbh

1 Like

i try to keep him alive half the time and even when im using all my healing the gods and above dude is squishy as heck and still auto melts like he might as well be playing naked with no gear .

YES IT LOOKS NEW LIEK WHAT THE HECK

1 Like

charmin ultra soft :roll_of_toilet_paper: