Unholy/Ret/boomkin LF Weekend Raid Guild

Hello and thanks for looking at my post! i play all specs on my druid DK and paladin i am very knowledgeable of them, I am hoping to get into a group this tier if you have any questions please add my bnet or discord!

BNET: TeriTheTank#1166
Discord: Clayton#7096

Hey there! Mortui Vivos Docent is recruiting dps to round out our raid roster. We are looking to get AOTC and then push into mythic. We also run M+ content. Our raid times are 8-11pm EST Fri/Sat. If you are interested, add my btag APexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here!

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile: