Unholy DK LF raid team 241ilvl 10/10 H SoD

Hey guys unholy dk here looking for a new team to raid with. My old guild decided to not return for 9.2. I can raid any days except Friday and Saturday. I have aotc previous two tiers with logs for heroic/mythic CN and heroic SoD. If you would like to chat more discord will be the best option. PurpDurp#8906 is my discord, ty!

Good morning Biggestbean! My guild is recruiting for 9.2 and we would love to chat with you!

Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC when Sepulcher of The First Ones opens. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hiya! I’d love to chat if you’re willing to switch to Alliance. We are still recruiting dps for H/M progression in 9.2 and raid Tuesday and Sunday 7-10 cst.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

We are Below Expectation,

A newly formed semi-hardcore horde guild on Illidan. We are looking to push CE next tier.

Our raids nights are Tues and Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM Server TIme. (Possible 3rd night might be added, if all raiders are willing once we get close to CE).

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

Tanks - Closed
Healers - Open
DPS - Open

All exceptional players will be considered. Casuals Welcome!

We also push M+ on off nights for those interested.

Discord - DEETEE#1171
Btag - DEETEE#1675

I am willing to transfer and faction change if necessary!

Heya Bean! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Mal’Ganis – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 4/11 Normal currently and pushing fast!

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hello! Order of the Silver Hand is an alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for talented raiders to join our team. All events will be organized and will offer a relaxed and helpful mythic raiding progression experience. Below are key takeaways:

• Goal: AOTC + CE Push
  • Current: 1/11 Heroic, 5/11 Normal SotFO
  • Achieved AOTC + 3/10M SOD + KSM Season 1, 2
  • Raiding 6hrs/week: Tuesday/Thursday 08:30pm to 11:30pm EST.
  • Focus on a relaxed raiding atmosphere.
  • Host Optional Fun Nights to do Alt runs, WoW achievements, transmog/mount runs

Would love to chat more about you joining our mythic raiding team.

If interested we encourage you to apply here: https://forms.gle/6EkeePwDQ8yTf7MT7

If you have any questions please let me know.

• Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Good morning!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 6/11 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush: