Unholy DK, Illidan, LFG for Mythic Progression

Good day. I am Ainadi, an Unholy DK on server Illidan. My guild’s mythic raid team recently collapsed, which has compelled me to look for another guild.

I’m currently 3/10 of Mythic. I’ve been actively raiding since Wrath of the Lich King, and therefore have a lot of experience. I’m also a former officer and class officer. I’m a dependable raider…I show up when I am supposed to, do what I’m asked to do and when I am asked to do it. I’m a generally calm and even-keeled individual.

What am I looking for?

Stability Thus far in this expansion, I’ve had two guilds collapse under me and I’ve probably raided with five or six different guilds overall. I am not used to such instability and I don’t like it. I want a guild where I can settle down and play the game consistently, reliably, and for a long period of time.

Progression I want to raid Mythic Nathria.

Time Slot I’m free any day of the week, but I prefer a raid slot somewhere between 8PM and 10:30PM. I can stretch a little on those hours, especially during the weekend, but in general I want to stay close to those time slots.

Faction I’m Horde.

Server Illidan, but I am willing to entertain switching to a different server if I feel like it is a good fit.

If your guild does not precisely meet these criteria, please still make your pitch. Some of the things I listed above are negotiable! On this thread, or at Battletag Calamar#1688 if interested.

Easy Reference:

Hey Ainadi! My guild meets most of the things you’re looking for in your post. Grey Wardens formed from a group of raiders who were tired of guild hopping from a lack of leadership and raid stability issues so we decided to create our own. We grew quickly and have recruited solid, dependable raiders who are now looking to push into mythic content. We raid Thu/Fri from 830-1130pm EST and want to start mythic prog asap, but are looking to fill a couple more core raider dps spots. If this sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to reach out to us on discord! We are also raiding tonight (alt heroic night with the entire guild) if that’s something you’d be interested in attending to get to know us! Here’s our recruitment post (discord link in post): [H]Area 52 10/10H Recruiting Mythic Raiders

Hi Calamar! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Ainadi,

If you’re open to alliance and interested in our group then hope to talk soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Ainidi!

I sent you a btag request, and I’d love to chat with you. We’re looking to add another DK to our roster. Discord is the easiest place to reach me, so you can add me there at Letholas#9581 if you can’t catch me on bnet

Still actively looking for a guild as of 5/2/2021.

Hey, friend! I’d love to chat with you about maybe joining

We are 3/10M

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 7PM-10PM EST

We’re super active outside of raid. We always have groups pvping, running mythic+s, alt raids on the weekend and weekly raffles!

My btag is Silkeh#1653. Add me if you’d like to chat further! Have a great day! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Ainadi,

Blob (5/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting 1-2 dps to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Are you opposed to going alliance?
If not check us out!

Hey Ainadi,

Our guild, Trash Pack, is on Illidan And we are currently 3/10 mythic. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 9 server. We are looking for a few Dps to round out our core as the drought between patches is always brutal. If you’re interested you can message me on discord YPJake#3354.

Thanks

Hey there, I run a guild on Illidan that is 2/10 M. We aren’t necessarily CE focused, but we push into Mythic after we clear AOTC. Hit me up on Discord and we can chat if that interests you.

YaBoiBangz#9359

Good day Ainadi. Seems you might be a solid fit for my guild. Would love to chat with you sometime.

My discord is Carclias#0397

Add me and we can chat.

Hi Ainadi,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 7/10M and we could use a capable DK to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Good evening, I’m recruiting for GSG on proudmoore. We have been a guild since BC with a history of deep progression. We are very resilient so if its stability you are seeking I can definitely offer that. We are currently 6/10M raiding wed/sun 6-930pst. I’m not sure what time zone you are in. If you would like to chat more please add me on disc RaijinEnd#6451

Hey Ainadi,

If your still looking for a guild S E V E N (3/10M) could be your new home. You can find out more information at

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hello there Ainadi, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

gl searching!

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)