Unholy DK (horde) looking for a home

Hi Everyone,

I’m an Unholy DK (horde) ilevel:205 looking for a new guild to raid and do mythic + content with. I’ve been able to pug mythic + dungeons up to 9+ but would like to be part of a dedicated group.

I played wow when it first came out and took a hiatus around burning legion. I came back for shadowlands and am having a good time so far. My current guild has stalled a bit in terms of being active and progression (no more raiding or mythic + dungeons). I’m looking to join a new home where players are active and wanting to progress.

I’m a pretty active player and all around chill, friendly guy. I’m willing to learn and do research on fights on my own time. Don’t need to be told twice about mechanics and learn pretty fast. Looking for PST friendly evening times as I’m based out west. I have a job 9-5 but available in the evenings except every other Wednesdays till 7:30pm (pst).

Also have a Disc Priest that I play as my alt.

add me Insane13#1513

Hey there,

We have a great group of people on US-Illidan. Would love to talk to you.

Blitzkrieg#8703 Discord
BlitzkriegD#1781 Bnet

Aegis of the Exiles on Thrall has Mythic + players that are pushing some +15 keys. Additionally one if not both of our raid teams are looking for an Unholy DK as well. We’d be happy to have you in the guild, or if you just want to push keys we’d be happy to have you. You can message me directly or find us in the guild finder.

Bnet: Krabapple #1282
Discord: Deluxenachos#4931

Hi Legionone! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Hey! We would love to have you in Reign of Misfits based on Undermine!

Most of us are around 30+ with a few on the younger and older end! We are social, tight knit, and always looking for friends to join us on our chaotic shenanigans!

We are currently working through Heroic Progression 5/10 and would love more people who fit well. You can hit me up on Discord - XxSapphireRiot#4635 - or Bnet - SapphireRiot#1299 - and we can chat more!

Hey there Legionone!

Definitely reach out to me if you’re interested. We are heavily in need of an Unholy DK for Mythic progression.

Hello!

We at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 4/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

We are on Suramar-Draka but we have a guild discord that already has members from different servers.

Checkout what some of our other members have to say here.

Feel free to reach out to me @ Schizo529#1124!

hello - phury raids tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h would have no issues with working with u every other Wednesday hit me u if ur interested tang#1917

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

HI !

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Feel Free to reach out to me via Bnet Sairys#11858 with any questions!