Unholy DK [H) LF Semi-HC LC

In-game name:Wraithborn
Character /played days

*Retail DK (Wrath-Shadowlands) (700 Days) [Main]

*Classic/TBC Prot Pala 20 days

*Classic Aff Lock 35 days
*Class/Mainspec:Unholy Deathknight 2H
Playable Offspecc(s):Blood OS, Prot Pala Alt

Why should we recruit you: At my core I am a team player and high achiever. I do my job and fulfill my role well; parsing 80% or better on Prog and pushing for 95%+ on farm logs. I am very much a social wow player as I enjoy making new friends and crushing content with them and discussing sims gear etc. Most of my DK experience is on Retail going from Wotlk to Shadowlands and know my class well. I did as much prep work as possible on Private servers for a few months re-figuring out Unholy DK dps. Taken with a grain of salt due to PS lack of valid blizz information. I tend to like to take a break after raid tiers. Normally after a month of farming for 2 weeks to reorganize my life. I am a father of 3 and run a photography business so this is absolutely necessary. My typical hours in game range from 20-30 hours/wk in game

What im looking for in a guild: I am looking for a Semi-HC Guild with 2-3 Raid nights/wk. Loot Council Required. I have spent too much time in SR guilds in classic to know I do not like that system. I am looking for a Social Raiding guild. I like to make connections and play with my guild members not just see them 2-3 times a week while still completing the highest tier of content.

Raid Availability times in PDT

*Mon-Thu 6am-1pm 7pm-2am

*Sun 6am-1pm 5pm-12am

*Friday 6am-12pm

*Saturday 6am-3pm

Raiding Experience: I have been a MS DPS since Legion Mostly just clearing 25 man heroic content in the past and AOTC Heroic achieves on retail. I have been a raid leader for the following tiers and Difficulties. Heroic Firelands,Mythic Nighthold,Heroic TOS,Heroic ATBT

I have been an assist Raid lead in the following raid tiers and difficulties Nathria Mythic, WOTLK PS Naxx 25, ULD 25

Raid EXP Continued

Lengthy List so for entire x-pacs ill list raid tiers completed per x-pac and on which toon I was playing at the time.

Classic wow: MC,NL Aff lock

TBC Classic:Kara,SSC,TK,BT,Hyjal Prot Paladin

Wrath live: NAXX,VOA,ULD,ICC(10 man heroic,25 Normal) Blood DK

Wrath Private server: Naxx,VOA,ULD Unholy DK

CATA:TOT4W,BOT,Firelands(25 heroic) Unholy DK

Legion:NH(Mythic),HOV,(Heroic)TOS(Heroic),ATBT(heroic) Unholy DK

BFA: Uldir(Heroic),BOD(Mythic),EP(Mythic)Unholy DK/Blood OS

SL: Nathria (Mythic:Cutting Edge)Unholy DK/Blood OS