Unholy Blight and Epidemic swapped

I personally use unholy Blight a lot more then epidemic in most situations soi am not a fan of the talents being swapped in the talent tree. Once the change goes live we would now have to basic force take epidemic and still have to sacrifice a point to get a very useful unholy Blight.

6 Likes

To be honest I don’t know why they just don’t make Epidemic baseline.

5 Likes

They should just delete it and replace its talent with a talent that makes death coil have no target cap

1 Like

Its the best possible change and much needed. No more having 0 Aoe while in the ST build.

If you really do your damage must be really bad.

One of the best ST builds available uses UB and not epidemic so that’s debatable.

1 Like

Nope. Wrong. No ST build get UB unless youre going for Epi for some aoe.

Terrible change for PvP, jesus christ.

7 Likes

I agree that Epidemic should be baseline or unskippable, but this is a really unfortunate change for PvP.

4 Likes

This isn’t right, the raid disease build goes blight without picking up epidemic

3 Likes

Thats clearly not a ST build.

Oh yes it is, I run it on terros, brood etc. It Sims highest for me in single target

2 Likes

Congrats still not a ST build.

It does best in pure single target and then at 4+ targets compared to the usual clawing shadows raid build

2 Likes

The problem is unholy Blight can be used in any situation single all the way to multi target. With Epidemic it’s worthless for single target and you don’t really want to use it till your facing at least three to four targets at bare minimum to really get any damage. I have selected epidemic for some runs but again it’s worthless if your not facing a large group of enemies.

I really like this change, hate bugs

Im not totally sold on this quite yet with a lot of dungeon mobs being stacks of 3 and tanks not having the courage to pull an extra pack(needing to stack DCoil talents)…Is there a Talent build for what’s coming, up yet? UB used to be such a great combo with any of ur Ghoul CDs b/c it buffed them. Even though now it does great disease damage and spreading still feels odd that I may not have it in my arsenal.

I’m sure this is for PvE purposes, but this is not a useful change for PvP and hope they sort something else out instead because this messes with some builds. :confused:

1 Like

Yea this change is -1 talent point in pvp, really rough. Hoping they revert.

1 Like

Blizzard - do not do this. It completely hoses PvP players. Just make Blight or Epidemic baseline. Stop messing with the talent trees.