Unholy Beta Nerfs

• Clawing Shadows damage reduced by 15%.

• Raise Dead ghoul damage reduced by 10%.

• Scourge Strike damage reduced by 15%.

• Death Coil damage reduced by 15%.

• Magus of the Dead damage reduced by 15%.

• Apocalypse ghoul damage reduced by 15%.

• Epidemic damage reduced by 15%.

• Festering Wound damage reduced by 15%.

The Devs decided to flag us for too much fun and hit us with some oh so fun nerfs. Lovely:/ Knew it would happen at some point just knew it

1 Like

I suppose it was obvious that these would come.
DK just can’t be above B-Tier or A-Tier longer than a week.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s someone’s first beta.

This is normal for every class through the beta cycle. They buff and nerf things a lot.

The point of beta is to play builds and give feedback. Numbers come at the end. This is why you also don’t see theory crafters simming stuff because it’s pointless.

3 Likes

It’s not my first beta that is why I said knew it would happen. Only making a statement that it’s mainly all of our core abilities took a hit when unholy is not dealing crazy damage is all I am am saying.

2 Likes

That looks massive to me and UH wasnt even like S tier in beta to my knowledge.

If these nerfs are putting you on the back foot already, you’re in for a turbulent beta and first round tweaks. We almost always see continued balance efforts during the first weeks of the raid environment as well. The 20% mastery nerf we ate in SL AFTER it went live was massive…and we were still one of the top 5 specs for the tier.

We ain’t done yet, and neither is any other class. We have no clue what the target numbers are and where the chips are going to fall.

Then your knowledge is woefully lacking, because unholy was ripping all thru beta.

1 Like

No its not. Its fine atm.

Current Unholy BETA nerfs as of 2 hr ago:

I don’t understand WHY they keep nerfing Unholy when in DF they’re were really not a competitive or desired DK spec for M+ or Raiding content. Now, they’re going to be worse than they already are in DF. :man_facepalming:

Because this isnt DF and there are new additions so balance has to be done.

2 Likes