Unfortunate Felhunter name in Classic

In WoW Classic, on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server, my Warlock Taroly (level 34) just got her Felhunter. Its randomly generated name makes me very uncomfortable. (The name in question is Nheegrom). Is there anything that can be done to change it?

1 Like

You can submit a ticket to have it reviewed, Airine. I can’t make any guarantees but bring up your concern and they’ll check it out.

4 Likes

I tried. I kept getting recommendations for ‘character name change’ articles. it was getting so frustrating, I posted here.

Yeah, there’s no direct option for something like that specifically. I’m not too sure if this is the best option or not, but it should suffice:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/588/solution

1 Like

A GM’s first response to a new ticket is to reply with a list of related self-help articles, because a significant portion of tickets is more properly dealt with self-help.

Re-open your ticket and explain the situation, clearly and concisely. I bet including a link to this discussion may help. A re-opened ticket is an indication that self-help recommendations didn’t work and a cue for the GM to begin the human-in-the-loop troubleshooting process.

1 Like