Unfixed/ignored issues on ptr/beta

Pre patch is coming out in 3 days and things are a complete mess in old world/chromie time content.

-Different xpac loot is dropping at different ilvls then other xpacs for the same lvl

• loot in classic dungeons are dropping with lvl req of 30…at lvl 10 Loot in every xpac dungeon is dropping with a lvl req for the end of that xpac.
    Ss Proof (https://imgur.com/P8d67uw) Right now on live I can solo this dungeon while outside of chromie time and get lvl appropriate loot.
    -Enchanting useless since all gear from esentially lvl 15 and up is all over ilvl 50 but the old cap of ilvl 50 was not changed for enchanting gear.

This has gone completely unaddressed by blizzard, I have seen 0 interest about these issues on reddit/youtube/wowhead. Ppl are going to log in on tuesday and discover that the gear they loot on lvling toons will be unuseable for 20 lvls and 0 attention has been given on this.

3 Likes

This is probably an incredibly low priority item that will eventually get fixed.

Did you really clickbait your forum post.
Kinda cringe, bro.

1 Like

How is it clickbait when its true?

Its a low priority issue to make so a person lvling a new alt will be unable to use any loot from 20-50 lvls?

Are you guys high?

4 Likes

One and a half issues does not match the energy of the title, but I’m mostly joking.

Have you reported it?

Hopefully they report it. If Blizz gets a dozen reports a day about gear they may fix it :+1:

Are dungeons the only way to use any loot ?

Dont get me wrong. I hope they fix it. But its probably gonna be lower priority for a few weeks.

I have reported it, a month ago

Considering the majority of ppl lvl through dungeons I am thinking they would probably want to be able to use the loot that drops for them lol.

4 Likes

If you’re looking for speed questing is the way :+1:

This isn’t about speed lol its about a part of the game not working as intended…

2 Likes

I run dungeons so I can flex on the hoi polloi with my class knowledge.

1 Like

I was concerned you’d think I was saying to quest to avoid the problem :laughing:
I wasn’t, I was just saying that if anyone wants to level fast questing is what you want.

Ok so not being able to equip loot for 30+ lvls is not an issue worth talking about? Gd is loopy.

Or… it will be complained about incessantly for weeks/months/ever as people try to level their toons in the new expansion.

WTF sense does it make to completely ignore a core aspect of the game? I mean… It’s blizzard, so that’s their thing, but c’mon.

4 Likes

if all problem are leveling problems, we’re good.

Lol, true… maybe they hope the leveling problems will take attention away from the glaring issues still unfixed everywhere else on the PTR/beta. :rofl:

The closest time something like this happened was when slands launched and legion gear ilvl was scaled wrong, but you could still equip it the moment you got it.

I fail so see how this is not an issue rofl

the frequent forumgoers will be starting DF at level 60. ANd whine about level 70 loot drops and not winning rolls. The issues of low levels will be buried below demands for old flying being enabled, content being too hard and greedy players needing more loot.

Made a report about this on the PTR forums, but honestly not expecting a fix at this rate. Item scaling has been in this state for about a month now on beta with little if any work done to it.

I know people are more concerned about end game stuff, but releasing content in this state isn’t acceptable. Other customers are paying their $15 a month also and don’t deserve to have something they like doing today be broken when it didn’t need to be changed to begin with.

1 Like

AAaaaaaand the game went live with these issues rofl.