Unexplained suspension

I got a 3 day suspension (around 11am pst this morning) and I’ve yet to receive any notification or explanation about it.

I’ve sent in an ‘Appeal Penalty’ ticket. But i haven’t received a response. Wondering if this is the correct forum or Avenue to maybe get my ticket reviewed or an explanation.

You should have received an e-mail outlining the reason for the suspension. If you did, then that’s the extent of what they’ll tell you.

Your ticket is the proper way to appeal the account action though. They’ll have another look at their logs and decide whether or not the action was appropriate or a mistake.

3 Likes

And if I’m positive there hasn’t been an email sent to my email? I’ve been refreshing it since 3pm and still nothing. Nothing in the inbox or spam.

I’m afraid not, Cakelans. The ticket you submit is the appropriate means to appeal or seek information. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t have received an email but hopefully your ticket will be able to provide some details.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate. But i really appreciate both of you for the replies!

Have a great day! Hoping this gets figured out.

1 Like

Be sure that you’re looking at the right e-mail account and check the spam folder too. Sometimes these get filtered out :wink:

2 Likes

Sadly, I am seeing more and more I never received an email in posts. Even in the spam folder :frowning_face:

3 Likes