Undocumented Streets Changes

Blizzard wont let me delete for some reason so here is a sentence about that instead.

It is in the notes.

[With realm restarts] Adjusted the placement and composition of non-boss enemies in several locations. Total enemy forces required to complete the dungeon on Mythic+ difficulty has been reduced accordingly.

I don’t see why you would complain about them making the dungeon significantly easier. Yes, your route may have been wrong for 1 run if you overlooked the notes, but that’s really a non issue.

Can you share those notes? I must have missed it…like I said…in my post…multiple times…:expressionless:

Included link.

NOTE: posting on my phone.

• [With realm restarts] Adjusted the placement and composition of non-boss enemies in several locations. Total enemy forces required to complete the dungeon on Mythic+ difficulty has been reduced accordingly. Developers’ note: We are aware of the length and difficulty of Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder, our changes aim to reduce the completion time of the dungeon and reduce the difficulty of several non-boss encounters.

Got it thank you. Dont know how I missed it. Deleting post.