Underwater Wobble Effect - Can I reduce them?

Not sure what it is, but once I hit Vash’jir the underwater effect make my stomach churn. I found options in settings for Motion Sickness Reduction, but it seems to have absolutely zero effect on the underwater Jello effect so I assume its not working at the moment. The edges of everything underwater seem to wobble and for a lack of a better word “Jello(?)” with the water movements.

I found an addon called Leatrix and it removed a little of the watery haze and cloudiness, but I reactivated that as that does not bother me. Is this underwater wobble effect reducible/removable or is there an addon or Cvar (which I have some Xp with) I can change?

Thank you!

Not sure if it will work for the underwater post process effect, but you can try /console set ffxglow 0 because it removes the blurry drunk effect, which is also a post process effect. Worth a shot, I figure.

The problem is that that variable isn’t being saved correctly right now and will autodefault back to 1 every time you relaunch the game. You could make a macro for it if it works.

1 Like