Undead Elf allied race

basically it would be all the elves of quelthalas who died who became undead or were made into vampire like blood elf sorta like kael’thas is on all the images of him in shadowlands with kaelthas coming back as the leader sylvanas as his ranger general I mean 90% of the elves did die so if they came back from the shadowlands as vampirelike you get your san’layn you get dark rangers cause red eyes it be awesome.

5 Likes

Yes plus vampire zone bring back kael as our king

2 Likes

there is only one elf I would serve over sylvanas and that is my true king kael’thas

1 Like

There’s a similar thread to this here:

Send Balesong some love.

we need skeletal worgen instead

1 Like

im talking all undead quelthalas elf banshees also not just dark fallen and sanlayn but every former citizen of quelthalas

Instead of a AR wouldn’t a skin customization be better?

2 Likes

Dark ranger is being used there as a more common name, they’re referring to undead blood elves.

It’s much more realistic that way, but considering paladins it’d be awkward to make it a skin.

1 Like

Good lord how many more elf threads do we need?

No wonder all the other races hate us.

6 Likes

Expect they aren’t elfs they are undead and vampires

1 Like

the playable characters would be undead elves yes but the entire faction would be a various types of undead quelthalas elves kaelthas would be its leader.

Oh right… Paladins. Only fix I see for that is giving Forsaken a Paladin option and that just plain isn’t going to happen and be a nightmare to explain away. Though I do have some thoughts how they could go about that.

they wouldn’t have them. its basically the elf version of the forsaken were as the forsaken are humans these would be all elves of quelthalas who died. and many who come back with us at the end of shadowlands which from what I can tell will lead us to perma ending the shadowlands system allowing everyone to come back and forth from the shadowlands

Yeah, sadly I think we’ll never have undead blood elves because of that. They’re extremely unlikely to become an AR and because of paladins wouldn’t make much sense as a skin, and I don’t see them class locking that skin. DHs are another thing as well.

I like the more evil races they are way more fun to play as.

I’ve been actually wondering about that as well. They got a vampire kael’thas in venthyr, when he returns, he could gather up all the remaining san’layn and princes then make them an allied race. They already sort’ve teased San’layn. Give them dark ranger stuff too.

Seems to be all adding up and horde will get their wish. Then all they will really want is ogre’s and they will get everything they’ve wanted nearly.

which they could probably get when we open up draenor , again, get yrel with her lightbound orcs because they prefer working with holy people , dont like undead nor mag’har, we kill Yrel with the scarlet crusade since she likes their way, grommash hellscream becomes the new allied race leader since he’s currently second in command, but for alliance. Bam, ez. Orc paladins.

1 Like

all the elves who are undead would go flocking to serve him again he is their true king.

1 Like

Yeah, seems pretty simple unless he does something else which I don’t see why.

1 Like

Shadowlands would be the prefect expansion for evil races .

1 Like

most sylvanas loyalist would turn on her if kael’thas told them to he is king sylvanas is mearly a lady lower rank. I for one follow the monarchy system for now sylvanas

1 Like