Undead Cannabilize: Good for Disc Priests

In some groups and/or on some pulls you have to do a lot of healing–which can mean shadow mend spam. For disc priests that can mean mana burn and potential trouble if you don’t sip when you can, even sit down and drink, etc. That the case, are there any advantages to being Undead and using Cannabalize in M+? Like, does it get back mana faster than mage cakes, can you do that while in combat, etc.?

Anyone with knowledge and/or experience, if you would care to comment: Much appreciated.

Yes, very good in m+.
It’s good for raid too, an alternative of goblin.

Sure, but why? Cannabalize? Can you do that while in combat? Etc.

yes, you can.

Does it get you back mana faster than mage cakes?

No, the only advantage is in-combat mana regeneration. Useful when you have to save pot for invisibility.

Still, that is uber. Not to mention fantastic weeks when drinking is near impossible.

Night elves can just shadow meld and drink when they need on M+ trash. >D

But shadow meld has a cooldown. Cannabalize? Maybe not. Also, and sure, sad, but true–the Horde has a lot more keys on offer wee into the night–well, and basically all the time.

Both are two minute cooldowns.

just check the tooltip, its a 2min cd and a long 10sec channel. 7% mana every two seconds which is painfully slow if youre in a tough spot. It will be interrupted by any movement or damage so its rare to get off a full channel. You’ll either do it mid fight and get a dot or you need to cancel and heal, or you do it towards the end of the fight and have to cancel as the group is running off. Bursting etc will also cancel it so it sucked last week. It can only be used on humanoid and undead, and must be used before the corpse despawns

It is still beneficial to have, and i use it often, i think its forgotten about by many but it cant compete with shadowmeld

1 Like

I use it in pvp to demoralize my enemies

1 Like