<Undaunted> [Horde] [PVP] Herod Recruiting

- NA Horde PVP - Herod

**About Us: **
Undaunted was started from a veteran group of wow players that have played since TBC days of the game, we wanted to experience vanilla as it was with no changes and we are excited to bring a mature but laidback enviroment for people that want to steadily progress content with us. We have a range of players that have different goals in mind like PVP/PVE or just looking to meet people, so make friends and pick what you enjoy most.

Activities:
Outside of progression raiding, we will be involved in:

• Open World PVP: We will organize open-world pvp battles within our guild and others, to really drive that warcraft feeling home of huge battles that we remember.
  • Battlegrounds: The guild will regularly compete in guild-organized battlegrounds.
  • Guild Groups: We want everyone to feel welcome and form a tight community within our ranks, making groups for all and encouraging new members to join them. Either it be groups for dungeons, quests, pvp, etc.
  • Guild Events: We will be hosting events within the guild, anything goes and we are open to suggestions for fun things to do

**Raid Schedule: **

• Tuesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST
  • Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST
  • Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST
    We may extend these times if people are up for it and it can vary each night. We believe this a good starting point and is ideal for steady progression without getting burnt. If you are absent just let us know, no one is forcing you to show up every night and we understand people are busy. Progressing into phase 2 content we will be looking to progress at more “competitive” rate since we believe we will have established our core roster by then. We will be using loot council.

We are looking for all classes

Come join the guild and help us embark on our quest to the age we know and love! Feel free to message me Feral#0846 if you have any questions or concerns and I’ll be happy to explain.

Discord: Feral#0846

7 Likes

Youve got me as a resto shaman as long as your eye of sulfuras isnt reserved already. I needs meh hammer. Exp healing all classic raids

1 Like

We currently do not have it reserved but would like to reward the hammer to someone very dedicated to the guild. If that’s you, more than welcome to receive hand of rag and join us.

Actively recruiting! Contact me either this post or add me on bnet: Feral#11785 or discord: Feral#0846.

Sign me up krayt#1878

1 Like

4 new people have joined. Welcome to the guild!

1 Like

Still welcoming all. Join us on our adventure and fight for the Horde.

Hi! This sounds great. I have yet to pick what class I want to roll for Classic yet- but I am in between Druid, Shadow Priest or Warlock… or maybe rogue. But I’d love a community to join :slight_smile:

Brohan#1737

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Welcome to the guild!

Welcome to join us on discord.

Recruiting today!

We’ve had a good weekend, still recruiting as much as possible! Help us on our journey back to classic!

Still looking for more

Sounds like something that I’d be interested in. You’ve got me as a prot warrior!

guild was definitely not taken from eso

1 Like

Is there any place for some casual scrub PvPers in your guild? :>

I quit raiding on retail because I don’t have the time to commit, so I sure as heck can’t commit to classic raiding heh

Absolutely. Everybody is welcome. Just hmu on bnet or discord.

1 Like

I am interested as well. I’ll hit you guys up on discord sometime this week. Still not sure exactly what I will be rolling to start. I am interested in raiding though my work schedule unfortunately does not allow for me to commit to 3 nights every week. So perhaps I can fill a hole as an alternate?

You’re welcome to join anytime. You can do that and if you ever find the time to be a little more active we can try to rotate people in the same situation as you on some nights.

1 Like

Bump for a chill guild! :ok_hand: