Uncorrupted Voidwing

And when are you free for this? Out of curiosity

Got runs going on everynight. Next available run is at 11:30PM EST, so about an hour.

edit:
You only need to kill heroic N’zoth, you don’t need to do a full run for the mount.

I’m aware. Alright, sooner I get the done the better my mind will be.

Add me on Bnet if you’re interested so we can talk more there. I can set you up for the run tonight if desired. Felryn#1176

Do you want me to remove you from our sign ups for Friday? If you intend to buy, no judgement, I just wanna make sure you don’t soak a spot from someone else because our missed spots go to raffle. It’d be better to let someone else get the guaranteed spot. :upside_down_face:

No, I’ve decided to proceed with the Friday thing. I mean I already submitted a request and it’d be kind of well, uncouth of me to back out.

1 Like

:+1: Sounds good!

I got the mount on 2 different toons, wish I could sell one or give it to someone else lol.

wanted to ask, if I do LFR Ny’alotha I can still do Heroic right?

For the right price, I could carry you! >:)
That’ll be one Long Boi

There are lots of guilds out there who help people get their mounts. Or, if you are desperate, there are other guilds that you can pay to carry you.

LFR won’t hurt a thing. Not even doing some heroic would hurt it, as we just summon people into our lockout to N’zoth.

Alright, got my Voidwing mount thanks to the folks of ShadyWish. Big shout out to them and a massive thanks for helping me and everyone else get the void dragon.

2 Likes

How can I get this mount if I’m on MG?