Uncorrupted Voidwing

So, to acquire this mount I need to beat Ny’alotha on Heroic or above. How do I go about hiring a group to help me with this? Who do I talk to?

I think Perky Pugs is the organization which helps people with this kind of thing, but there’s a waitlist.

2 Likes

These guys carried me. They’re great :+1:

4 Likes

We also still have some spots available for this Friday! Info on signing up in the post!

Friday, ok. I’ll give it a look see and hopefully get it all signed up

Hey, so are the shirts only made if you get to the 50 goal? Or do I have to contact customer support? Mine hasn’t arrived :confounded:

Oh! No, they’re getting made! They’re getting printed and should arrive in early October with no issues. The minimum for print was just 15 and we passed that a long time ago :smiley:

Yup Friday at 8pm EST until around 11pm EST! We’re at 90 of 120 sign ups, so I’d sign up ASAP but once you’re signed up you’re set for the run on Friday. If you can’t make that, we’ll be doing one next Wednesday and once a week until Shadowlands drops.

1 Like

Id like to get the mount too

You can look in LFG, Heroic N’zoth has been on core farm for months and is not difficult to pick up a kill.

Id like one but im poor and barely scrape together enough for repairs most of the time lol.

Ok, signed and submitted, hope to see you Friday

Just double checking, this is free right? I don’t need to have a WoW token’s worth of gold in hand?

2 Likes

Alrighty, ty. I got worried 'cause it’s been so long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anybody think its suspicious that the “Uncorrupted” Voidwing is literally glowing with void energy?

Insider Threat Confirmed.

Yup 100% free!

1 Like

It’s uncorrupted in that it’s not being mind controlled by the Old Gods.

Sweet, I can use that gold for something else then.

“Uncorrupted.”

I see carries for it as low as 40k. Spend a couple days farming some old raids, get a few paragon cache boxes and you should have enough.

Huh, actually that’s rather cheap all things considering.

I can sell it for you for just 55k gold. Prob much cheaper if you wait a few days for our deals.

Felryn#1176

Fastest growing/already largest community on NA, Phoenix at your service.