Uncorrupted Voidwing carries?

Hi there. I’m sorry if this has been asked before or if this isn’t the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the average cost for a run for this is? I was going to try and find someone selling runs, but I don’t want to get ripped off. Thanks for reading : )

It will vary from server to server but it’s usually about the price of a token - though some might be lower as the date it leaves grows closer.

I paid 120k for my run.

:cookie:

1 Like

No idea on price, but with Gallywix gone it may be difficult to find someone accepting gold for it.

1 Like

Last I saw on my realm (tichondrius) it was going for 85k. That could’ve changed by now though.

2 Likes

Ik there is a group running free carries every week till prepatch but I don’t remember their discord so hopefully someone else will see this and know it.

1 Like

In my realm it’s goes from 50~70k (Azralon)

1 Like

Perkypugs I think does this.

5 Likes

I saw them going for 40k on Tichondrius the last couple days.

1 Like

look up desmephisto

1 Like

Check out PerkuPugs. They do friendship runs for free.

2 Likes

check the wow subreddits, im sure there are discord groups carrying for free

1 Like

This group is carrying for free. I got my carry from them. They’re very nice :smile:

3 Likes

Does the mount leave at prepatch or at launch of the new expansion? I forgot how it worked last time.

1 Like

2 Servers I play on Area-52 and Stormrage both go for ~50k for Heroic N’zoth kill which is where you get the mount from. 75k is probably the most you should pay if you do buy one.

2 Likes

While Ahead of the Curve: N’Zoth the Corruptor will be gone in 9.0, you can still obtain Uncorrupted Voidwing until Shadowlands launches.

https://www.wowhead.com/what-to-do-before-shadowlands#uncorrupted-voidwing

Not an official source though so believe it or not.

2 Likes

The mount goes away at Shadowlands launch. October 27th.

So you have a bit more time.

4 Likes

Hi, we were mentioned a little further up (#Shadywish), and I wanted to post here to let you know that we expect to run VERY short on carries tonight during our run starting at 8pm EST.

If you need your dragon, joining us via stream tonight is basically a guaranteed mount. We can do 120 voidwings in a single night and we had to claw our way to 120 last week. Our last 20 were found via trade chat. I know the twitch stream puts people off and raffles frustrate, but I promise we clear our queue so fast it’s less like a raffle and more like a line lol.

More info on our runs can be found in our post and you can tune into the stream at 8pm EST to get into the queue quickly. We’re also giving away 2 Jaina mounts at the end of our Voidwing carries!

All of this is in support of the Humane Society of Tampa Bay in honor of a guildie we lost in 2019, but no donation is required for a carry!

1 Like

I saw someone the other day on Turalyon (Horde side) selling them for 45k. Guessing it highly depends on the server.

1 Like

They do, that’s where I got mine.

1 Like

On Stormrage they go for 80-120k depending on the seller

1 Like