Unbound Guild {H/A} Casual, social N/H raiding guild currently recruiting

Hiya Srsly!

Sorry, I am busy this holiday weekend but will be on Tuesday. Please look for anyone in the guild and they can direct you to an officer.

I look forward to meeting you ingame. I hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Raven

1 Like

Itā€™s a new patch, so you know what that means ā€“ Unbound is ramping up its recruiting process! Weā€™re a fun, welcoming family that accepts players of all types. Most of us skew a bit older than the usual guild. Weā€™re not hardcore progression, because ainā€™t nobody got time for that.

For 8.2, weā€™re doing both casual and heroic raiding. The idea is that EVERYONE is invited to our casual group with the aim of clearing normal, then perhaps doing alt runs or beginning to attempt heroic. Our ā€œprogressionā€ group will be focused on moving on immediately from normal to heroic, in an attempt to get AOTC. Weā€™re looking for players of all types and specs, though it is highly encouraged that tanks and healers also be at least semi-familiar with a DPS spec as well. (We had about eight healers show up the same night last tierā€¦ we didnā€™t get very far.)

2 Likes

Raid scheduled for tomorrow. If you are looking for a casual social guild to raid with, give us a try.

1 Like

Hello! I am just starting back to WoW - I played a bit in the past, but now Iā€™d like to get a fresh start, see the content from the beginning, and really enjoy everything WoWā€™s got to offer! A huge part of that for me is finding a group of people to chat with and run content with - I saw your guild mentioned a few places, and since I havenā€™t rolled my new character I thought Iā€™d ask if thereā€™s space? I am starting fresh and I would imagine it will be a bit before I could help out with raids and such.

I am planning on playing a monk - in groups, I intend to specialize in mistweaver, since I really enjoy the healing role. TYVM!

Im an affliction lock looking to get into raiding. Im new to the game (Started second week of bfa) and I was hoping to find a guild

Hey Loylan.

We wonā€™t be raiding this tier. Best of luck finding a new guild home.

1 Like

Unbound is looking for fun members to join our guild. We are currently running M+ while waiting for the new expansion. If you are looking for new home give us a try. Join us in discord as we discuss SL and other not so serious topics. Letā€™s have fun!

2 Likes

Looking for a home for Shadowlands? Check us out!

2 Likes

Our normal raiding schedule will be Fri/Sat night 8-10pm EST. We are looking for tanks, heals and dps. Also Raid leader spot is open.

Congrats to Unboundā€™s newest officers, Inkey and Poshed! Hit them up in-game if you have any questions about the guild, or post right here and weā€™ll get back to you.

2 Likes

Unbound is looking for healers and tanks to join us. All players are welcome!

2 Likes

Great group of people here. Leadership is very nice and welcoming.

2 Likes

Many new faces have joined. We would love to have you join too.

If you are into Mythic+ and Casual raiding with a relaxed atmosphere then donā€™t hesitate to reach out to an officer. This is the best guild I have been a member of since Wrath.

I found my forever home with Unbound. Maybe you can too!

1 Like

Thanks Jankho! We are having fun running M+ and leveling alts while trying to decide what class to use in SL. If you are new to M+ and/or raids give us a try. We do not yell or talk down to you. We believe in getting things done as a guild = family.

2 Likes

Hey all. Weā€™re still welcoming new and returning players. Would especially love another healer or two for our low-pressure M+ runs on Friday nights.

2 Likes

Looking for more to join our guild. Please whisper me or send a friend request to Raventoo#1813

1 Like

We are in need of healers for our current mythic+ dungeon runs and raiding once SL launches. All classes and specs are welcome.

We are very casual and enjoy running events as a guild without a lot of pressure or drama.

2 Likes

Weā€™re always on the lookout for great new people. Whisper me or any other member in-game for more info. Healers are especially encouraged to apply.

3 Likes

Bump for an amazing group of people.

2 Likes

Shadowlands launching on October 26thā€¦ Still plenty of time to join our team!

2 Likes