Unbound Guild {H/A} Casual, social N/H raiding guild currently recruiting

Looking for a Holy Pally or Resto Shammy to join us. Any healer or tank with an DPS off spec is also needed.

2 Likes

Looking for healers and DPS. Please contact anyone in the guild with questions or invite.

Or contact Raventoo#1813

4 Likes

Looking for a holy pally, resto shammy or disc priest.

Currently:

8/9 N and 1/9 H

5 Likes

Great group, Join today

5 Likes

This group really YEETS me

5 Likes

Best group of people you can ask for. Besides holy pallies, resto shammies, and disc priests, I believe we are looking for more yeets.

2 Likes

need a Mistweaver in that grp of awesomeness btag is StormyD#1225 if need

1 Like

Hi Monkstarz! We are interested in all healers. If you are still looking please add me Raventoo#1813 and we can talk.

All healers needed for our weekend raids. We are almost done clearing on normal and have started heroic.

2 Likes

100% Firme

2 Likes

Hey Ameleigh,

We are still on the lookout for new additions to Unbound. Don’t worry too much about ilevel and such
 if you join, we’ll help you get raid-ready.

4 Likes

Hi Ameleigh!

I will look for your bnet friend request. I look forward to chatting with you.

Raven

3 Likes

We are still looking for healers for our weekend raids. We are currently 8/9N and 1/9H. We are very casual and enjoy raiding as well as running Mythic+ and all weekly events.

Please contact Ravenbella#1813 with any questions.

4 Likes

We are a casual social guild first that just happens to raid on the weekends. We would love to add some more members to hang out with.

If you are new to WoW or just getting back, come see us.

Raventoo#1813

3 Likes

Great group of guys and gals. Only thing this guild is missing is you. Don’t wait join today!

2 Likes

A great guild of adults that enjoy WoW and RL. Come join us!

2 Likes

We are looking for a tank to run weekly Mythic +. If new to tanking come to us.

1 Like

Promise we don’t bite :wink:

This is the first guild in my 10 years of playing WoW that feels like a place I wanna be long-term. It’s relaxed, nobody is a douchebag, and we have a variety of events on a regular basis to keep people engaged. Alts, leveling, questing, raids, M+, islands
 we do a little of it all, and the most important thing is that we all enjoy ourselves while doing it :slight_smile:

I think the guild staying together so strongly even during BFA is a testament to the community!

2 Likes

Not much that can be added that Aenor didn’t already cover. I can’t agree more when it comes to Unbound being a great guild. Join for the weekend raiding and Tuesday Mythic+ event for your weekly chest but stay for the people.

2 Likes

Do you all have room for a boomkin in the weekend raiding? How active is the guild though the week around 7-9est? I am looking for a social guild as well as a raid guild I am tried of the solo craft and not being able to get mythic+ done in a guild group. Send me a message on discord Shadowfaux#7799

2 Likes

Hiya Shadowfaux!

We do have room for a boomkin. I will send you a message tomorrow on discord. Take care!!

1 Like