Unbelievable changes

They dont even play the game lol, Delvarmaggedon is proof of that

I don’t bring Warriors at all lol. Only Warr I invite is tanks when I’m impatient to push 7’s.

Me neither, I love having my cosmetic Warrior alt, he looks pretty in my warband and that’s enough for me <3

And now mediocre ST. Fury were always known for having just burst windows, our sustained AoE is sadge. But we never beaten DH in AoE burst anyways… I think eventually Tank DH will deal more burst damage than Warrs.

1 Like

Might be time for you guys to pick up the shield.

An absolutely tonedeaf change that has no good reason to be pushed through.

The promise for target caps in bfa/shadowlands was that they would let specs excel in their niches, but this is just not how the balancing plays out. Being capped is a strict negative, uncapped classes will do just as much damage as you at your preferred target counts and blow you out of the water on anything higher than that.

5 Likes

As someone else has put it, the worst thing has happened to us. We dominated on HC week. Now we get to enjoy being trash for the rest of the season. YAY! Literally every high end content creator saying those nerfs weren’t necessary, but who cares. We’ll only get further and further behind as content gets harder. Whelp, guess I’ll just get nerfed and reroll for DK. Thanks blizzzz

2 Likes

fury is still crazy op