Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

Why want less options for mounts that were part of the game? Why keep any other aspect of the game that might allow anyone to “rush”? Plenty of folks in the thread about changing pvp ranking system seem to get it, hopefully some pay a visit to this thread and see the double standard. Should anyone really dictate what is the “right way” for someone else to play?

6 Likes

What is heritage armor? Is it tier 0.5? If so won’t that be added in a late phase? Pretty cool quests for 0.5.

1 Like

naw that crap comes in 8.0 or some crap.

I’m more confused now, 8.0 screams BFA to me. Are you saying Phase 8 and won’t be in Classic?

No, it seems to me that the player base has over time adopted an elitist attitude(note: not player progression), which caused balance outcries, which caused homogenization; and thats where BFA is; 40 specs with no real flavor. To me this has come about because “meta” is the holy grail of gameplay today.

I’m going to run every dungeon, hopefully 5 times an hour. That’s how I like to play. I’m an old school FFXI player, the most fun I’ve EVER had in a MMO was level grinding and exp chains with a static group of friends that the game promoted back in the day.

I’d like an Ivory Raptor, because I’m playing horde this go around, and because I never had a shot at old school rides 15 years ago.

People do what there going do anyway, regardless of perceptions. There are hardcore players out there that are going to play 12+ hours everyday. Then one day wake up with 100’s of hour played in a few months and decide meh…I’m bored…and stop playing…

The casual that plays 1-2 hours every few days, takes the same road but drives a little slower to the final destination.

There is no logic in thinking that rushing to 60 is unhealthy, because every single person is different. It’s human nature in all aspects of life…sport, career, gaming…

5 Likes

:wind_face::birthday::pray::racehorse::water_buffalo::tiger2:
Birthday Wish for the Unarmored Mounts

4 Likes

They said Ragnaros will be dead within a week. And you are worried people will rush for epic mounts that will be in the game for 4 months? PLEASE RECONSIDER.

9 Likes

I just want to add my name to this thread as someone saying PLEASE RECONSIDER! Yes, they were only “special” because they ended up getting replaced later, but the fact remains that they were in the game. Personally, I always thought the armored raptors looked derpy, but the unarmored ones looked great! Change it so they stay in permanently if the worry is that people will treat them like legendary things, but please at least have them in some way instead of removing them entirely.

9 Likes

Totally this.

5 Likes

I couldn’t of said it better myself. :racehorse:

5 Likes

Bump

Can’t have that, but chores to get items to be replaced 3 months later is great for retention. :stuck_out_tongue:

Free the oppressed mounts, they only want to be the noble steed of a legend.

4 Likes

Big ole bump

4 Likes

Blizzard, please respond. You will earn trust from many devoted fans.

2 Likes

If Blizzard posted that they would not bge adding those unarmored mounts to the game, how much trust would they “earn”?

Or, will they only “earn trust” if they say what you (general you, not specific) want them to say?

Should be irrelevant to you since you’ve already admitted you don’t care either way. This issue doesn’t effect you.

1 Like

Please provide a quote of me saying that.

If you actually cared about the mounts either way for or against you would have come up with a better counter argument over the course of the past 2 months.

1 Like

I see you are unable to substantiate your spurious claim.

A bump for my ivory boi

6 Likes

It might be easier to prove my claim if…

A. your profile wasn’t set to private… which is the only profile I’ve seen on the forums that is like that. Clearly indicative of hiding something or being up to no good.

B. the first thread with thousands of comments had not been deleted.

I know you don’t care… and I know you aren’t against the mounts. You’re here to troll because you’re bitter about AV… and rightly so… but this is not the correct way of going about that.

1 Like