Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

bump. not sure why a mutli-million dollar company hates it’s customers and can’t respond to thousands of concerned players and deletes and silences these threads.

4 Likes

Bump for the unarmored Original epic mounts

3 Likes

The violation of the TOS was by me, and it was due to the petition I had linked in the original thread. You are misusing the report system by reporting this thread, please do not perpetuate ignorance.

6 Likes

GJ keeping it cool with all the flamethrowers mucking about guys!

Hey Blizz, just put the mounts in indefinitely. That solves your anti rush mentality stance… it ain’t rocket surgery here…

FOR THE MOUNTS!
:tiger2: :racehorse: :ram: :tiger2: :racehorse: :ram:. :racehorse: :ram:

7 Likes

Would love to see unarmored mounts in Classic!

Blizzard, please reconsider your position and find a way to make this work - ultimately this feels like something that should be in Classic and worth the effort of figuring how it can fit in while at the same time addressing the concerns about grinding in phase 1.

Last thought: how strange will it be for the mounts that awarded the achievement “Old School Ride” to only exist in retail? Shouldn’t Classic strive to recreate the essence of old school, which these mounts embody?

8 Likes

Exactly this. They were a huge part of Vanilla’s timeline. Excluding them is just not authentic to the game. For a lot of people these mounts mean a lot!

5 Likes

Preach friend, 1 post wonder.

FREE THE OPPRESSED MOUNTS, THEY ONLY WANT TO BE THE NOBLE STEED OF A LEGEND.

2 Likes

If any of you guys are in the beta, please make another report about the mounts before the beta is officially over today.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand why a petition is against the ToS. It’s measuring interest in a topic which only makes life easier for Blizz. Unless it’s something they don’t want to hear, obviously.

5 Likes

I’ve supported and signed the petition myself, but I also understand that it is Blizzard’s game to do with how they see fit, it seems like a completely reasonable petition. Shimy’s ban hopefully wasn’t a move to censor fans, but was done because its against the terms of service. Harmless or not.

The petition to redirect and produce a new season 8 game of thrones, oddly left a bad taste in my mouth. Even though I think the story would have been better told over another season or two, leaving it feeling just rushed and didn’t have the same immersion as previous seasons.

Asking a titan company like HBO to redo millions of dollars worth of work is not realistic, and is pretty insulting to all the hard work that did go into season 8. It’s their story to tell at the end of the day.

I don’t understand either why its in the ToS, like you said it only seems to us like a power switch Blizzard has to censor things they don’t want to hear.

1 Like

:horse::horse::horse:

1 Like

That’s pretty disingenuous to say considering Classic exists solely because of feedback.

Right? That’s what I argued with some people that were arguing that it’s Blizzard decision. Blizzard’s decision is what we have right now with BfA. Classic is what people want and if Blizzard got their wish we wouldn’t be in this forum typing right now.

Some of the feedback is getting hard ignored though, not going to lie. They did good with some stuff, but radio silence on other.

3 Likes

Bump

FREE THE OPPRESSED MOUNTS! THEY ONLY WANT TO BE THE NOBLE STEED OF A LEGEND!

3 Likes

at this point i just want a blue post to come out and say no you are not getting it get over it stop asking. this post annoying af

That’s nice that you feel that way. Most of us don’t feel that way. You know what I think is annoying af? Heritage armor sets.

2 Likes

I typically ignore threads that annoy me, but hey, have at it.

6 Likes

I’m pretty happy at this point that there has been some moderation that has come through recently, it appears that the thread is here to stay and that someone is reading it! :smiley:

At this point, I would like a blue post sharing their internal thoughts on the subject. Limited time rush mentality, adding them permanently, or not at all due to resources or philosophy.

3 Likes

Any word from blizzard that actually makes sense and holds up to the scrutiny of a high schooler would be welcome.

6 Likes

i like it in retail. but it was mostly for the little quest line getting it. and no i dont want it it classic ;3 short stoof

1 Like