Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

But It’s perfectly OK for those that agree with you to regurgitate the same arguments over and over?

I see that you are still insinuating that those that do not blindly agree with you must be my alts, though, even though the evidence does not support that insinuation.

The fact that they deleted the original thread with over a thousand concerned posters is crazy i cant believe this blizzard shill fesz is still posting here . I really hope hes getting paid.

3 Likes

I’m very interested in what your original post(s) had to say, did you personally attack someone else, use profanity, spam or bring no value to the thread? Was it this thread, megathread 1.0 or another post? You mentioned in your other post that you were banned, do they give a reason when you are?

FOR THE MOUNTS!
:tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :ram: :ram: :ram:

1 Like

“Back in the day” when I ran an Oceanic raid team, we had 4 Blizzard GMs who would work till midnight US, then join us raiding. Their “evening” was midnight to 6am their time.

They definitely knew their stuff and played. But these days GMs aren’t specific to a single game, and oversee all games, from Hearthstone to Overwatch to WoW.

3 Likes

Way cool, I’d love to play with some GM’s that love the game. I can’t say being jack of all trades is better then being a master of… sounds like a case of do more with less to me. Sorry I don’t know a quick way to search for if you’ve posted in here previously. What’s your opinion on unarmored mounts?

oh yea GMs of the past are long gone, though I hope to think there are at least a handful left that actually play WoW

Can we get a blue post letting us know if they are even (re)considering their stance on this topic please?

There have been a good number of very valid arguments put forth.

3 Likes

Bump cant believe they continue to pretend like this is doesnt exist

2 Likes

Lmao you made a thread about this one supposedly being deleted yet here you are posting on it :rofl:

It was deleted. This is 2.0 as you can read in the title. The previous one had 1.3k replies.

1 Like

And was deleted because some of those wanting their shinies elected to violast the COC and post links go a petition.

You want someone to blame for the previous thread’s deletion? You need look no further than those that created the petition and repeatedly linked it on that thread to find those responsible, IMO.

:roll_eyes: They could have easily removed the petition link from the thread. It wasn’t spammed in the posts at all. It was only in the OP. But hey I bet you celebrated more than when you found out Classic was happening.

Also, warnings exists, have you heard of that term? No one warned anyone and they outright deleted the whole thread. People had to figure out why they did it.

3 Likes

I see, my bad. Trusting Blizzard is always the bad choice nowadays

2 Likes

As I said in another post, Blizzard may have reacted in a manner you did not like.

If those posters had not violated the COC, though, Blizzard would have had no cause to react, would they?

You can, like another poster, choose to play the victim and try to blame those thst do not agree with you for everything. The blame for that thread’s deletion, though, falls squarely on those who deliberately and willingly CHOSE to violate the COC, IMO.

I see you are still attacking me for having the audacity to not blindly agree with you. No, I did not celebrate when that thread was deleted.

No, I did not celebrate.

Really? What a shame. Given your record that is. I would have if I was in your shoes, although I doubt I’d ever fall that low. Kind of makes your whole crying in the thread pointless if there is no celebration.

I highly doubt Blizzard takes any of your comments seriously so I am not worried about you influencing them in any way, so carry on.

Lets play nice guys, we don’t want this thread to get deleted too. The only thing that irritates me about the thread being deleted is that there wasn’t even an explanation, I had to make multiple CS tickets just to find out what happened to the thread. I wouldn’t have been nearly as upset if they had done it with a green notification saying “hey this thread is in violation of the CoC and has been deleted”

3 Likes

Actually, if you remember, the first post of the thread was asking to use it as a petition. I’m surprised Blizzard let the thread go on as long as it did.

Blizzard, “use the forums to post your feedback and suggestions about the game”

Also blizzard, “Don’t use the forums to drum up support for a specific type of feedback or suggestion about the game”

2 Likes

The first post was mine and I am 100% sure I did not ask to use it as petition. Don’t make things up. I said in the post: “I hope this makes enough noise for Blizzard to take notice.”

1 Like

Also, the thread existed for almost a month before the petition to add them was made by OTHER PEOPLE that don’t even come onto the forums. The thread was edited to include a link to the petition so that people knew it existed. That is why it lasted so long… because for the majority of its time in existence it was not in violation of the CoC. It’s on ME for adding in the petition even though it was suggested to me by multiple people at the time.

Lesson learned, and the mistake wont be repeated.

Looks like they’ve passed the 500 signers threshold. Good to see the petition is still growing.

3 Likes