Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

You are not helping your cause

Are you really arguing this point now? I had thought you’d left.

He’d be forced to ride one to be competitive and not have a leg down with other try hard players.

I like unarmored mount… that is all :tiger2:

7 Likes

See. . This is a fantastic post!! To the point and solid!

Thank you Dammrogue

1 Like

On the contrary I’d say he is, will the company realize its fans are important to the success of the game? When talking to a wall with no feedback, leaves fans only deductive reasoning.

Whats your take on unarmored mounts? I’ve read your posts on other threads and I like the points you bring to the table.

No. He would not be forced to ride that armored mount. He would be choosing to do so. He would be choosing performance over aesthetics.

I’ll take the bait here, if your point was valid… One would now argue he doesn’t want striped cat, for aesthetics he wants a pure white one.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for him, that pure white one ikely will not be available.

I should have a post somewhere in here.

I am on the fence. I do believe it’s going to create an inflated race to 60 and I do believe that for most, not all, cause there are some very sincere people in here, they are just wanting it so they can sit on the IF bridge and say look at my epeen!! :slight_smile:

But again, if they are in, great, if they aren’t, no problem.

My issue with this particular poster is that fact that somehow in life they learned that tearing down and slandering people they want a change from is a good tactic.

I mean, “this company honestly hates its players”

They, why don’t’ they listen… ever?

Just a knee jerk reaction without looking at the dev posts and videos we do have and see the dedication and passion the devs have who are working on our passion game. The devs a lot of times are under constraints that don’t make them happy either. And at times they actually DO know better than us (I know someone will argue with the current state of things, but still)

Call me old fashion. My great grandma used to tell me you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar. . That and if I had talked like that she would have shown me the error of my ways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great, finally something we agree on. Does this mean you’d like to see unarmored mounts now?

Nowhere did I say that.

In fact, I specified “unfortunately for him”, not a general “unfortunately”.

@Bricklethumb

Cheers, I couldn’t agree more. Your right, a lot of players only want them to stand in IF 3 years from now with some form of I was here at the start capturability. Myself included.

I think this was good for vanilla, just like I think seeing Pat in his full HWL gear made players strive to progress their character. Mounts, to me aren’t something to collect. Rather the one I want to ride.

If I was a pokemon trainer, not collecter; I would go out of my way to find a lightning stone to evolve eevee into Jolteon, progress Charmander into Charizard. Thats my playstyle, I want what I think is best. I don’t have to catch them all, but some players like to.

The fact that Jolteon isn’t in the game, is sad.

4 Likes

Yeah, but feeling bad for someone else is acknowledging something is wrong.

1 Like

I never said I felt bad for him.

Before you start jumping to attack, I never said that I was happy that he would not get that shiny he wants, either.

Fesz thinks he is insulting us by calling them a shiny when in reality everything in the game outside of group coordination and camaraderie within the community is a “shiny”.

Fesz is neither for nor against the implementation of the mounts, he is arguing in order to provide a counterpoint, since there are so few and individuals who are against this are hard to come by. I thank him for bumping the thread and consistently keeping this discussion going for the past 2 months alongside many of us.

4 Likes

I’m talking to someone that hides their profile, I don’t know your true reasoning for this, one is only left to speculate. “Unfortunaty for him”, does anyone else see the phrase as anything other than feeling bad for him?

So you’re just here to post one direction or another, I’m talking to a politician or to a behavior that one can only speculate. I support, your continued support to this thread.

1 Like

Bump for the unarmored mounts

3 Likes

Arguing semantics is fun.

2 Likes

Honestly… people like Fesz and the 1-2 others (if they are not his alts for real) I just pity.

I never played on RP-PVP servers and I don’t intend to. However, I can’t imagine myself going in the thread where people are begging Blizzard for a single RP-PVP servers and tell them "RP-PVP is not worth the effort, Blizzard has spoken. It's better to have more PvP and PvE servers than any RP-PVP." I just can’t understand what kind of a person does that? In fact I have gone to the RP-PVP thread and shown my support to the people that want one, because that’s what makes us human. If a thing that doesn’t affect you at all and won’t bother you at all and was part of Vanilla’s original life cycle is being demanded by people why in God’s name would you go in the thread in an endless debate in which you repeat the same argument over and over and over and over and over… and over just out of spite?

Quoting Michael Jordan:

4 Likes
1 Like